Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30 2014, 04:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Does he mean you need to buy 3 sets of business clothe of different colors.

They really need to have something showing which clothes count for trade increases,for dummies like me
Old Nov 30 2014, 04:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
i HAVE THE BUSINESS CLOTHS ON BOTH FARMS
Hi Petunia,
They are titled Business and are on the last page of the clothes. If you own them then they no longer have the Buy button under them.
On the first page of the Change Appearance is a line about the business clothes and a question mark. If you click on the question mark it tells you they are the clothes at the end of that section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2014, 04:33 PM
Account Not Linked

The 3 different colors of business clother

My Petunia hates wearing BUSINESS CLOTHER
Old Nov 30 2014, 04:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
The 3 different colors of business clother

My Petunia hates wearing BUSINESS CLOTHER
No one says you have to wear them. Buy them if you want the increase, then go back in and change clothes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2014, 04:43 PM
Account Not Linked

They will hang and collect dust,need different colors of overhauls.

Ok I now can buy up to 10500 I have 1 set of business clothes,Two more sets would boot me up how much.I want to get to 15000 some day.Waiting for my check to come in,so this will be something to plan ,not do at the moment.
Old Nov 30 2014, 04:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
They will hang and collect dust,need different colors of overhauls.

Ok I now can buy up to 10500 I have 1 set of business clothes,Two more sets would boot me up how much.I want to get to 15000 some day.Waiting for my check to come in,so this will be something to plan ,not do at the moment.
"for every business cloth that you own, add 5000 to your limit"
Old Dec 01 2014, 12:23 PM

Thumbs up Christmas decorations and general positive feedback

I think the new Christmas decorations are fantastic. I just decorated an outside tree (no lights) on my farm. Bravo to Slashkey for giving us the opportunity to do these things. and with coins, not Farm Cash. I do not have a lot of disposable income, but what I do have, I like to buy farm cash for different things in the game. The thing about Farm Town is that I can have a great playing experience even with my limited spending ability. I have been with the game since the early years, and I, for one, love the game and how it has evolved. Thank you, Slashkey--I know this is a business to make money, but you don't seem to be trying to make it all on one person, as a lot of other games do.
Old Dec 02 2014, 09:49 PM

I have not been able to place the garland on property located close to the edge of my farms. Is this a glitch?
Old Dec 02 2014, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelouise View Post
I have not been able to place the garland on property located close to the edge of my farms. Is this a glitch?
Hi Jane,
If you are talking about the bottom edge you can't because the garland like the clouds are at a higher level so it won't go all the way to the bottom of the farm. By making those decorations at a higher level it allows you to place the items on buildings, but also prevents their use at the lower edge of the farm. Unfortunately it is a trade off that can't be changed.
Old Dec 03 2014, 11:19 AM
Account Not Linked

where do i find the snow patches for the ground???
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity