Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 03 2023, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenie View Post
No,

I'm working my new farm as a Superneighbor.

The changes I make are updated on the Superneighbor's view of the farms.

They are "not" updated on the owners' view of the farm, when I switch back to that account. They still show the crops I just harvested as my other "self".
Hi Raenie

Those changes are not reflected in the farm itself or in the Show work Info when you click in Show Names in the grid?

If it is in the Show work info or in the Farm stats, you have to wait 10 or 5 minutes depending if you own the Mobile Lookout tower.
Old Aug 03 2023, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Raenie

Those changes are not reflected in the farm itself or in the Show work Info when you click in Show Names in the grid?

If it is in the Show work info or in the Farm stats, you have to wait 10 or 5 minutes depending if you own the Mobile Lookout tower.
Oops, never mind, I just checked them and they are updated now!
Sorry to have bothered you!

Thank you for your help!
Farm Link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...m_id=791579540

Old Aug 03 2023, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenie View Post
Oops, never mind, I just checked them and they are updated now!
Sorry to have bothered you!

Thank you for your help!
You are welcome Raenie
Old Aug 04 2023, 01:27 PM

Default Adding Facebook friend?

I have a friend on Facebook that I wish to add as a neighbor. I have found her on my other account and added her without a problem. Her name is Gia Amara and she is my friend on facebook. Bit in the facebook list on slashkey farmtown she does not show up. But I was able to find her and add her as a neighbor on my other account. Can you help me? Thank-You.
Old Aug 04 2023, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkins20 View Post
I have a friend on Facebook that I wish to add as a neighbor. I have found her on my other account and added her without a problem. Her name is Gia Amara and she is my friend on facebook. Bit in the facebook list on slashkey farmtown she does not show up. But I was able to find her and add her as a neighbor on my other account. Can you help me? Thank-You.
Hi elkins20

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

If you added her as a friend in facebook after facebook disabled the game, then that is why you are not finding her in your list.

As you are friends with your other account, you could send her your farm link for the account where you cant find her, and if she visits you, she could add you as neighbor using the little tool box in the bottom left side of your farm.

Or she could visit and send you an ingame message and then you could use the icons in the message to add her as neighbor.

Or just send her your farm link in the facebook chat, so you both can visit or meet at a farm.

Please read the following information in case you have any doubts:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662782

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 04 2023 at 01:48 PM.
Old Aug 06 2023, 07:07 AM

I have people that are no longer my neighbors or buddies and I am no longer theirs (I checked). Why do I still see their posts for facility work and they still see mine (I see where they've worked my facilities). I should no longer show on their wall or they on mine, right?
Old Aug 06 2023, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I have people that are no longer my neighbors or buddies and I am no longer theirs (I checked). Why do I still see their posts for facility work and they still see mine (I see where they've worked my facilities). I should no longer show on their wall or they on mine, right?
Hi Dr. Dirt,
They do not have to ask to reconnect to you if they have already been a neighbor or buddy. So they may have re-added you as a neighbor or buddy.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2023, 12:42 PM

Hello. I have a neighbor - Bianca. I checked with her and she also shows me as a neighbor. She shows in my neighbor list and on the bar. However, when I try to send her a gift, or train request, she is not on the list for farmers. Also, she accepted a bonus, but instead of showing her as neighbor/buddy, it showed her as "false." Don't know what is going on, but I sure need help.
Thanking you in advance.

Last edited by VondaK; Aug 07 2023 at 12:50 PM.
Old Aug 07 2023, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Hello. I have a neighbor - Bianca. I checked with her and she also shows me as a neighbor. She shows in my neighbor list and on the bar. However, when I try to send her a gift, or train request, she is not on the list for farmers. Also, she accepted a bonus, but instead of showing her as neighbor/buddy, it showed her as "false." Don't know what is going on, but I sure need help.
Thanking you in advance.
Hi Vondak

Please contact Support team to let them check into this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 08 2023, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dr. Dirt,
They do not have to ask to reconnect to you if they have already been a neighbor or buddy. So they may have re-added you as a neighbor or buddy.
So once we are neighbored or buddied with someone, we have no way of controlling our connection with them? I'm having the same issues as Dr Dirt. I can't seem to delete anyone. Hopefully this will change.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors