Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 19 2022, 10:10 AM

Default Designing Friends Farms

Hi

Since the migration has been completed can you not design your neighbours farms. I seemed to be able move ponds on my neighbours farms last week but I seem to have problems since yesterday 18/3/22
Old Mar 19 2022, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Hi

Since the migration has been completed can you not design your neighbours farms. I seemed to be able move ponds on my neighbours farms last week but I seem to have problems since yesterday 18/3/22
Hi Chubbyal,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors. Nothing has changed for the designing.
Please give us some details so we can help.

Was this a super neighbor or just a neighbor who hired you to do this?

If it was a super neighbor was it on the farm they have designated as one you can design as you can only be set to design one farm at a time?
If it was a regular neighbor were they present on the farm while you were working?
Do they own the tools you need to do the designing?

Tell us what exactly you tried to do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 19 2022, 10:39 AM

Hi Taz

It was a super neighbour. When I'm on my dad's farm I go to my picture on the bottom row and click edit superneighbour. I then changed from current farm to farm 21 then hit green tick. I then went back and it says current farm so I'm unsure why it went back to current farm. I thought it would still say farm 21.
I have my dad's farm open and in the past when I moved a pond to the other side of the farm I would then go to my dad's farm and see the pond move. Now it doesn't seem to do that. I go onto my dad's farm and the pond is still where it was. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Happy for any help you can give me.
Thanks
Old Mar 19 2022, 01:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Hi Taz

It was a super neighbour. When I'm on my dad's farm I go to my picture on the bottom row and click edit superneighbour. I then changed from current farm to farm 21 then hit green tick. I then went back and it says current farm so I'm unsure why it went back to current farm. I thought it would still say farm 21.
I have my dad's farm open and in the past when I moved a pond to the other side of the farm I would then go to my dad's farm and see the pond move. Now it doesn't seem to do that. I go onto my dad's farm and the pond is still where it was. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Happy for any help you can give me.
Thanks
Hi Chubbyal,
If you have both farms open in the same browser then that can cause problems.

If you have your Dad's farms open and are on farm 21 then it would be the current farm.

Be sure after you move the pond to click save to make sure it moves.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2022, 01:11 PM

Smile I need Neighbors please

https://www.facebook.com/shatterblue/

i need more neighbor please
Old Mar 24 2022, 01:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShatterBlue View Post
https://www.facebook.com/shatterblue/

i need more neighbor please
Hi ShatterBlue,
I have copied your post requesting neighbors to the correct thread for those requests. You can also check that thread for others who have posted wanting neighbors.
Here is alink to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Old Mar 25 2022, 02:37 PM

Been hired to design for a super neighbor but when I move tools, facilities it does not "stick" . Upon reload they revert to their prior location?
Old Mar 25 2022, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Been hired to design for a super neighbor but when I move tools, facilities it does not "stick" . Upon reload they revert to their prior location?
Hi John

Please report this to Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 26 2022, 10:18 AM

Default super neighbor

when working on a farm building why can I not see what my super neighbor is doing putting things down? she can see what im doing, was wondering if I hit something, just started doing this the last couple of weeks, Thanks
Old Mar 26 2022, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100000694991597 View Post
when working on a farm building why can I not see what my super neighbor is doing putting things down? she can see what im doing, was wondering if I hit something, just started doing this the last couple of weeks, Thanks
Hi 100000694991597

Are you talking about that if your superneighbor with desing privilages is working making changes you cant see them no matter if you refresh the farm?

If that is the problem, it has been sent to the developers so they can check on it.

Meanwhile, we noticed that if both of you are on the farm while your superneighbor is designing, then there are problems. Let your superneighbor work alone and when design is done, then you can go to that farm.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors