Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 18 2023, 11:52 PM

the ships are not ariving in our ports like they use to .i can do the ships in my port then go to the bathroom or kitchen be gone 15 mins come back and there will be ships in my port that say they been there for 3 and 4 hrs .asked some friends and was told the same thing is happning to them.please let them know about this see if they can fix this problem. friends are getting upset because their ships are not moved faster.we cannot move them unless they show up in our port not be 3 to 4 hrs getting to our ports.thanks
Old Feb 19 2023, 03:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I filled all my containers on my green ship, all is yellow background. When I try to dispatch it, they all turn pink and says 5.6 left on all of them. Facebook USER ID number is: 100000025964796 Build No: 427
Old Feb 19 2023, 05:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
I filled all my containers on my green ship, all is yellow background. When I try to dispatch it, they all turn pink and says 5.6 left on all of them. Facebook USER ID number is: 100000025964796 Build No: 427
Hi docmm6,

Are you still having problems? Did you try reloading the game?
At the time of this post your green ship is showing dispatched and is currently at Port 3.

We can see that you have run memcache.

If you tend to leave the game open while preparing containers and you're not also doing any farm work (harvesting/plowing etc) at the same time. After finishing preparing your ship tomorrow, it may be worth you reloading the game before you dispatch it which will help farm data to update.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 19 2023, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
the ships are not ariving in our ports like they use to .i can do the ships in my port then go to the bathroom or kitchen be gone 15 mins come back and there will be ships in my port that say they been there for 3 and 4 hrs .asked some friends and was told the same thing is happning to them.please let them know about this see if they can fix this problem. friends are getting upset because their ships are not moved faster.we cannot move them unless they show up in our port not be 3 to 4 hrs getting to our ports.thanks
Hi MOM GLENDA

I moved your post to the thread about Cargo Ships in Help & Support.

Please be sure that your time (hour, minutes, AM/PM) and date (day, month, year) are correct in your computer.

Be sure your browser and operation system are up to date.

Also, try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in other tabs. Then reopen your farm. See if that helps with your problem.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If the problem continues, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 19 2023, 02:47 PM

i have did all of the things you told me .a lot of my friends are having the same problem.also microsoft just recently put windows 11 on my laptop updated it 2 nights ago
Old Feb 19 2023, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i have did all of the things you told me .a lot of my friends are having the same problem.also microsoft just recently put windows 11 on my laptop updated it 2 nights ago
Hi MOM GLENDA

Then please contact Support and see if they can figure out what is happening.
Old Feb 22 2023, 10:35 AM
Account Not Linked

I started preparing a ship this morning. Each container was taking less than 5 minutes. When I got to the 9th container, it switched to 9 minutes. Is this normal?

Thanks
Old Feb 22 2023, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
I started preparing a ship this morning. Each container was taking less than 5 minutes. When I got to the 9th container, it switched to 9 minutes. Is this normal?

Thanks
Hi WyoSugar,
As the time length is governed by the number odf ships you have dispatched in the past 7 days, then yes it can change when a ship drops off that list. Ships stay on the list exactly 7 days to the second. When the oldest one expires before you have completed the current ship preperation then the time for your container prep will change at that time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2023, 12:33 PM

Because I have a lot of neighbors who no longer play, when I dispatch my ships, I have to change my ship's itinerary. I just sent a ship, and I changed the itinerary so that my neighbor who plays every day was the last port. I checked to make sure the neighbors were in the right order and dispatched it, but once it was dispatched, the ports were not in the order I put them in. Now all of the people who DON'T play are last! I wish there was a way to just recall the ship - I have no idea why or how it even changed my itinerary after I'd just changed it. I always have to change my itinerary and this has never happened before.
Old Feb 23 2023, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerKBW View Post
Because I have a lot of neighbors who no longer play, when I dispatch my ships, I have to change my ship's itinerary. I just sent a ship, and I changed the itinerary so that my neighbor who plays every day was the last port. I checked to make sure the neighbors were in the right order and dispatched it, but once it was dispatched, the ports were not in the order I put them in. Now all of the people who DON'T play are last! I wish there was a way to just recall the ship - I have no idea why or how it even changed my itinerary after I'd just changed it. I always have to change my itinerary and this has never happened before.
Hi farmerKBW

Did you click in the Reuse Last Itinerary button and after that you changed the ports?

If you first changed ports and then clicked in Reuse Last Itinerary button then that is why you got that problem.

Im sorry but there is no way to change the ports for that ship but you can do that for your next ship tomorrow.

Also, if you need new friends/neighbors please visit the following thread, you can send friend requests to some of the farmers who posted there and you can also post your own request. Just be sure to read all the information given in the first post of that thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port