Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 13 2023, 06:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I have not even started the NCC for the week, but apparently the rules have changed. So now the game says I abandoned it.
Hi Qivis,

There have not been any rule changes to the NCC that we are aware of. You had to have opened the NCC to see that you had abandoned it. It is showing that you had earned some points before that happened which if you did not start/load from the NCC manager may be from doing them from the facility manager or other methods.

If you are sure that you did not move or store any of the facilities in this weeks contest then please report this to the support team to look into.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 13 2023, 07:31 AM

I found out what the facilities would be in another account that does not have most farm cash facilities and moved them for this farmer. Last week it worked just fine without cancelling my participation. This week it is saying I abandoned the contest even though I collected the farm cash AFTER I had moved the Ice Cream Shop. I buy farm cash fairly regularly since I have been burning a lot less fuel in something they call Real Life. 104 farm cash a year would be nice if I won every week, but it is not enough to make a serious difference for me. But for people who do not buy it there would be a big difference.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 13 2023, 08:05 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I found out what the facilities would be in another account that does not have most farm cash facilities and moved them for this farmer. Last week it worked just fine without cancelling my participation. This week it is saying I abandoned the contest even though I collected the farm cash AFTER I had moved the Ice Cream Shop. I buy farm cash fairly regularly since I have been burning a lot less fuel in something they call Real Life. 104 farm cash a year would be nice if I won every week, but it is not enough to make a serious difference for me. But for people who do not buy it there would be a big difference.
Hi Qivis,

I doubt it was moving the facilities for that farmer that did it, but if you think it was, then you still go to support.

As you moved the Ice Cream Shop on your own farm that's much more likely to be the cause.
As you know, there is no way to re-enter it.

The new NCC week starts on Thursday 12AM EST and at that point you must not move them. Not claiming the previous weeks reward doesn't prevent it starting. It does prevent you seeing what the weeks facilities are going to be which is why you used a different account to find out.

There was a trick mentioned on the forum many years ago along the lines you are describing, just not that exact method, and we did say at that time there was no guarantees that it would work every time and would likely have removed the instructions from the post. As you know we can't provide information on any trick including this one to avoid entering the NCC once the new week has started.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 13 2023 at 08:15 AM.
Old Apr 13 2023, 05:55 PM

my neighborhood chains list is still greyed out after 12 hours of finishing. never happened before have cleared the meme cache made no difference
Old Apr 13 2023, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
my neighborhood chains list is still greyed out after 12 hours of finishing. never happened before have cleared the meme cache made no difference
Hi amanda

I just cleared your NCC data. Please close the farm in all tabs you have it open, then reload the game and see if the NCC is fixed for you.
Old Apr 14 2023, 07:02 PM

This has likely been covered numerous times, but here goes. When clicking "backwards" through my neighbors (e.g. starting from the Rightmost neighbor and Left clicking to the Leftmost neighbor) I occassionally get "kicked out" of the Neighborhood Chains Contest window. I believe it only happens when I click on a player that has finished all the quests. I've never had this happen when clicking through neighbors from Left to Right, only Right to Left.
Old Apr 14 2023, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
This has likely been covered numerous times, but here goes. When clicking "backwards" through my neighbors (e.g. starting from the Rightmost neighbor and Left clicking to the Leftmost neighbor) I occassionally get "kicked out" of the Neighborhood Chains Contest window. I believe it only happens when I click on a player that has finished all the quests. I've never had this happen when clicking through neighbors from Left to Right, only Right to Left.
Hi james_a_thompson

Im not sure how your are kicked out of the NCC while you are going through your neighbors bar checking the cooperative quests.

I never had that problem using the neighbor's bar left to right or right to left but I always set the bar to Show by Cooperative quests. Do you do the same?

If you want to report the issue you are getting checking cooperative quests from right to left, then please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 15 2023, 07:57 AM

Default NCC Teams

For some reason, NCC teams are not showing up for me. Is this only me? I don't see any other messages about it. Thanks.
Old Apr 15 2023, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
For some reason, NCC teams are not showing up for me. Is this only me? I don't see any other messages about it. Thanks.
Hi bbarksda

You started the NCC today Saturday 04/15 that is why you are not seeing the other teams.

These are the rules:

. For users starting the contest Thursday or Friday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Saturday 12AM EST.

. For users starting the contest Saturday or Sunday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Monday 12AM EST.
Old Apr 15 2023, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi amanda

I just cleared your NCC data. Please close the farm in all tabs you have it open, then reload the game and see if the NCC is fixed for you.
Mary, I closed out all instances and restarted. Still can't see any teams. I am getting the same message you get before Saturdays that I am awaiting for teams to be determined. Hope that helps.
Bill

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest