Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 28 2022, 10:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
hi,
I bought a couple of new facilities but when I went to the facility manager to load and manage my facilities I noticed that they are NOT showing up in the facility manager. Specifically my cookware factory and the furniture factory, they are the 2 newest ones I bought a day or two ago IDK how to fix this but it will make life a little tougher if I have to manage these separately, thank you in advance for your help
Hi Betty,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities and the facility manager.

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.

If they still are not showing then go to each and try starting production in them from the facility. Then check to see if they show in the facility manager and have a check in the box for the facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 28 2022, 10:42 PM

Default refreshed game now they are showing up

Please disregard, got them now
Old Dec 30 2022, 11:35 AM

Question not all items starting when clicking all start

in my semi trucks i have to manually order lye,in my open pit mines i have to manually start the soda crystals,in my bee farms I have to manually start the honey jars. is this normal?
Old Dec 30 2022, 11:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry schryver View Post
in my semi trucks i have to manually order lye,in my open pit mines i have to manually start the soda crystals,in my bee farms I have to manually start the honey jars. is this normal?
Hi Henry schryver,
I moved your post to the thread about the facility manager.
Please open your facility manager, find a semi truck and open it. Find the Lye and make sure there is a check in the box for the Lye.
Do the same for the open pit mine and the bee farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2022, 02:16 PM

how do i make my facility requests workable by anyone instead of just friends only?
Old Dec 30 2022, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
how do i make my facility requests workable by anyone instead of just friends only?
Hi KoalaBear

Working facilities is only available for neighbors and facebook friends.

Bonuses and ingredients requests are for friends and non friends in case you post them in groups.
Old Jan 03 2023, 02:14 PM

Default Facilities

I got a notice that I have too many facilities on one farm. I could lose production. Why can't I have one of every facility on a farm?
Old Jan 03 2023, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annroger View Post
I got a notice that I have too many facilities on one farm. I could lose production. Why can't I have one of every facility on a farm?
Hi annroger

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

The limit is between 350 and 400.However, that amount can also be affected by how much production you have in those facilities that have not been stored.

If you see a message telling you that you have too many facilities on a farm, the first thing we suggest is to store all production from those facilities and cash out the service facilities, then refresh farm and see if the message goes away.

If the message clears, do NOT not add any more facilities to that farm and remember to store products and cash out regularly.

If the message comes back, store all production, cash out the service facilities and move some facilities to another farm. You may want to wait until the facilities are empty so that you do not lose any products. If you store a facility that still has pending production you will see a warning popup message telling you that.

NOTE: Train locomotives and their long cars also count as part of this limit, one for each locomotive and one for each long car, so you need to take all of those trains and long cars into account as well, if you have the trains on the same farms your facilities are on.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641262
Old Jan 07 2023, 07:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default xp when working facilities

I have noticed that when I go in to unload and reload my facilities when someone has worked them, I am not getting the xp points that show the amount of xp and coins. Yesterday I worked my facilities and was supposed to get over 1,000,000 xp points and only got around 600,000. What can I do to get this fixed? Thanks
Old Jan 07 2023, 07:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudplaying View Post
I have noticed that when I go in to unload and reload my facilities when someone has worked them, I am not getting the xp points that show the amount of xp and coins. Yesterday I worked my facilities and was supposed to get over 1,000,000 xp points and only got around 600,000. What can I do to get this fixed? Thanks
Hi cloudplaying,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities and facility manager. When you load your facilities it shows you how much Xp you would get for the whole amount. However, we also get bonus batches because of the belts and dans for products. The bonus batches do not use your ingredients and put those back in your storage. You do not get the XP for those bonus batches so the XP for those are subtracted from the total before the XP is added.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending