Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2014, 07:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Really appreciate the continued updates been playing the game for many yrs and always look forward to the next big thing. however this week has been a constant frustration for me.
Slow loading farms, unable to collect from trains or send off without getting and error x and reloading game. and now can not open my quests PERIOD have tried 4 times and each time I am given the error xo25 and booted from game ... getting very annoying
Old Feb 15 2014, 11:54 AM
Account Not Linked

OK I was doing a friends facilities. I have daughters on Mozilla and mine on Chrome.I do the friends,working my daughters and mine at at the same time,or should I say,I do a few farms on hers,then a few on mine.Back and Forth.

On Hers if was good,pretty quick.On mine Chrome,SLOW,LAGGING.So I finish with hers,and put mine on Mozilla, still SLOW AND LAGGING.
I am thinking it is the servers,I am on 38,and it comes and goes so fast on hers I can't read it.But I bet it is a different one.I use to have 3,I think 38 needs to down a ENERGY BOOST

and I have dusted mopped vacuumed All on the browsers and memecauche
s
Old Feb 15 2014, 12:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
OK I was doing a friends facilities. I have daughters on Mozilla and mine on Chrome.I do the friends,working my daughters and mine at at the same time,or should I say,I do a few farms on hers,then a few on mine.Back and Forth.

On Hers if was good,pretty quick.On mine Chrome,SLOW,LAGGING.So I finish with hers,and put mine on Mozilla, still SLOW AND LAGGING.
I am thinking it is the servers,I am on 38,and it comes and goes so fast on hers I can't read it.But I bet it is a different one.I use to have 3,I think 38 needs to down a ENERGY BOOST

and I have dusted mopped vacuumed All on the browsers and memecauche
s
When you go to someone else's farm you are on their server and not your own.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2014, 12:38 PM
Account Not Linked

why would it be fast enough on hers and slow on mine,if we are using that persons server
Old Feb 15 2014, 12:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
why would it be fast enough on hers and slow on mine,if we are using that persons server
That I don't know unless it had something to do with having 2 connections ope at one time. And it wouldn't necessarily speed up after closing the one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2014, 05:07 PM

Thumbs up Tks Agin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You can turn off the floating coin and product in your preferences. That should make things go faster. Also you can click the save to make it finish faster too, so you can get to the next farm.
Tks Taz Sir Mod.
Old Feb 17 2014, 05:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Pain in the butt to have to keep changing everytime i work someone's farm. Miss the old way where you just selected the tool and nothing you needed to work on with that tool was automatically hidden. Worked better then this dimming eye.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 18 2014, 01:45 PM

Default Eye hidden doesn't "stick"

Every time I am hired it is dimmed and I have to go and mark it hidden.

Why does this preference not REMAIN as I have set it "HIDDEN"! Dimmed is a pain in the butt! On or off and I want it off and should not have to go and change it every time!!!

One more example of fixing what "ain't broke"!
Old Feb 18 2014, 04:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Every time I am hired it is dimmed and I have to go and mark it hidden.

Why does this preference not REMAIN as I have set it "HIDDEN"! Dimmed is a pain in the butt! On or off and I want it off and should not have to go and change it every time!!!

One more example of fixing what "ain't broke"!
It has never stayed at your preference setting. It was originally for when you were hired and it set to dimmed as a default. All you have to do is click on it and change it to hidden. If you want it to default to hidden then you will need to suggest it.
Old Feb 19 2014, 02:33 AM

Default Putting items on outside of farm

What is the deal with putting items all around the outside edges of your farms, I thought we were suppose to stay within our own farm limits.

I lost a lot of coins and xp last night from being hired in the marketplace, all 20 of this farmers farms were loaded with acorn squash about 5 or 6 layers deep, but he had so many lakes, rivers, seacoast, semis, oil pumps etc on the outside of his farms that it took about 10 mins for each one to load, I gave up after the 4th one
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity