Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 02 2011, 09:45 AM

I bought the red sprinkler yesterday. I had just harvested flowers on two farms. I then used the red sprinkler on one farm. Today, the flowers are at the same growth rate on both farms. When I put the mouse over the flowers, it has an "F" but not an "FW". So is the red sprinkler not working at all or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any help you may be able to give!!
Old Sep 02 2011, 10:15 AM

Basically this is a free game. I'm very happy with any updates they give us. I know you have to spend farm cash to get certain items but it's your choice whether you buy them. You can have a lot of fun with the game even without the FC items. Keep up the good work developers.
Old Sep 02 2011, 10:17 AM

Yes, this is a free game of sorts, and yes, it is ones choice to play. It is also suggested by the developers that players make recommendations. That said, some of choose to play this free game, pay to play this free game AND make recommendations. Best regards.
Old Sep 02 2011, 10:52 AM

Why can't I post ANYTHING from my farm since the upgrade on Ausugst 30th? My game is totally ruined without being able to post facilities, belts, recipe requests, etc. I keep working crops, of course, and work for my neighbors, but ???????????? WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED? I have notified Slashkey twice to no avail. I'M BEGGING FOR SOME HELP HERE! PLEASE!!! :'(
Old Sep 02 2011, 12:00 PM

Can someone please explain to me why 8 farms all harvested yesterday, planted at the same time, watered at the same time...........and replanted this morning (close to the same time) and ONE farm will not let me water.
So annoying. Glitches abound with this update. Much thought was put into the update, but not sure it was actually tried out to see if it worked for several days.
Old Sep 02 2011, 12:19 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
Can someone please explain to me why 8 farms all harvested yesterday, planted at the same time, watered at the same time...........and replanted this morning (close to the same time) and ONE farm will not let me water.
So annoying. Glitches abound with this update. Much thought was put into the update, but not sure it was actually tried out to see if it worked for several days.
Hello,

There are some issues with the use of the red sprinkler, the devs are aware, i'm sorry but we will all just have to be patient while we wait for a fix. If you scroll up a few posts, other members have found ways to workaround the problem in the meantime. You might find them useful.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 02 2011, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ....I love the Red Mobile Sprinkler !
I do too, but is there any way of telling when our 12 hours is up? On this or any of the functions?

it's confusing to think you're going to do something at a particular time only to find out you can't yet with no idea of when to go back.

if this could be fixed, it would be wonderful.

thanks

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9

Last edited by levarti2; Sep 02 2011 at 12:49 PM. Reason: correction ... 12 hrs for bonuses, the "day" on red sprinkler.
Old Sep 02 2011, 12:57 PM

Here the issue I have with the RED Sprinkler : You can only water a farm every 12 hrs which I have no issue with. However it's only benefit one crop, let say you plant a 4 hr crop. Water the farm crop becomes ready in 2 hr. Now after you harvest and replant let say another 4hr crop you are unable to water the crop because you are limited to watering once every 12 hrs. which means no matter how many time you plant and replant only the first crop benefits until the 12 hrs are over.

Last edited by Randall_Lind; Sep 02 2011 at 01:21 PM.
Old Sep 02 2011, 01:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just updated the release post at the top of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2011, 01:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Message for the developers...

You Rock!!!

Thank you for the great updates and for being so responsive to the suggestions of the users.
Closed Thread