Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 13 2022, 11:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
what is wrong with the platform now? it started earlier this evening when i had to hide trees and crops to harvest my layered fields.... and just now i can't harvest anything??? can you please figure out and fix this since i don't want to lose even more crops than i have already........
Hi Jcloud,
I moved your post to the thread about harvesting.
Please provide your account ID so we can check on this.

If the trees and flowers are having to be hidden, try picking up a smaller tool then look for the eye in the bottom right corner of your farms. Click on it until the eye turns red and has a cross line over it. Then those items will hide when you are harvesting.

What happens when you try to harvest them?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 15 2022 at 08:04 PM.
Old Nov 15 2022, 07:23 PM

Default can't harvest crops

i asked this question before but never got an answer... what is wrong with farmtown now??/ i can't harvest my layered fields now unless i hide the trees and flowers. i never had this problem before and now it has started. i have cleared my cache and the other known things to help but it still exists. this really sucks and devalues this game that i have put a lot of time and money into. can someone fix this or at least answer me why not???

jcloud5078
Old Nov 15 2022, 07:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
i asked this question before but never got an answer... what is wrong with farmtown now??/ i can't harvest my layered fields now unless i hide the trees and flowers. i never had this problem before and now it has started. i have cleared my cache and the other known things to help but it still exists. this really sucks and devalues this game that i have put a lot of time and money into. can someone fix this or at least answer me why not???

jcloud5078
Hi Jcloud,
Your previous post was moved to the following page link and answered there:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...594618&page=51

Please read my answer there and reply to that.

I will move thiese posts to that thread later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 01 2022, 06:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy Farm 6 confused

My finished report shows old crops and harvested fields not there and field does not clear completely after use.
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100000479783083 Build No: 416
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
Sharon Burns

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 01 2022, 06:44 AM

I was having the same problem yesterday on my last farm. Also FT just went down on me, tried both browsers. Even more annoying because I just spent money on Farm Pass.
Old Dec 01 2022, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharbu123 View Post
My finished report shows old crops and harvested fields not there and field does not clear completely after use.
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100000479783083 Build No: 416
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
Sharon Burns
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMab99 View Post
I was having the same problem yesterday on my last farm. Also FT just went down on me, tried both browsers. Even more annoying because I just spent money on Farm Pass.
Hi sharbu and QueenMab

I moved your posts to the thread for your problem.

I'm sorry but we are not able to check your farms at this moment as game is down.

Please check again when the game is back and let us know if the problem continues.
Old Dec 24 2022, 09:10 PM

Seems I am getting logged out every time I go to a new page in the forum,,, My real problem is on my farm #21. I expanded the farm to 56x, with coins, and was trying to load ponds. Made it all the way around to the far right corner and ponds would not load. Was given a message "something was already there". The expansion was just purchased and nothing could have been planted at that time. Tried many times to plant the ponds kept getting "Something there" message.. finally gave up, started 9x plot planting, worked well, all fields to each of the corners were planted and crops were shown to be solid. Reloaded farm and the far right corner looks as though a bomb hit it.. Some fields are missing as well as others near by are missing also. tried to replant and sow, the plots vanish on reload.. I deleted the corner back to a 486 or 496 plow plot and re sowed, Vanished again but shows original planting still blown away.. I have planted and placed ponds on expanded fields on many previous farms with out any issues as this.. Please help !!
Old Dec 24 2022, 09:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
Seems I am getting logged out every time I go to a new page in the forum,,, My real problem is on my farm #21. I expanded the farm to 56x, with coins, and was trying to load ponds. Made it all the way around to the far right corner and ponds would not load. Was given a message "something was already there". The expansion was just purchased and nothing could have been planted at that time. Tried many times to plant the ponds kept getting "Something there" message.. finally gave up, started 9x plot planting, worked well, all fields to each of the corners were planted and crops were shown to be solid. Reloaded farm and the far right corner looks as though a bomb hit it.. Some fields are missing as well as others near by are missing also. tried to replant and sow, the plots vanish on reload.. I deleted the corner back to a 486 or 496 plow plot and re sowed, Vanished again but shows original planting still blown away.. I have planted and placed ponds on expanded fields on many previous farms with out any issues as this.. Please help !!
Hi PapaDoe,
When fields vanish it usually means you have inadvertently layered them and I don't mean the 9x way, but with a field directly on top of another field. The only way to fix that is to clear all the plots on the farm, click save, restart the farm, and see if any field plots show up again. if they do delete those , save and restart again. Repeat until there are no plots left.
You problem with the waters may be because you are plowing 9x over th whole farm which means the field plots on the edge will be the "something there" that is blocking the waters.
Old Dec 25 2022, 03:12 AM

I thank you for your speedy and informative feedback.. However, when first started on 21, after my expansion purchase from 44x to 56x, the first thing I did was to install the ponds. I had not planted anything anywhere on the existing portion of the farm. For this to be "virgin soil" so to speak I am thinking they should have been accepted, as before on my other expansions on previous farms.. That is my issue.. Further for the plowed fields to be there sowed and appearing to be growing,, then to just vanish in an fragmented odd ball way on the restart of the farm, that is my miss understanding.. Are you suggesting I delete the entire farm and start from scratch or just a good portion of the troubled area.. Thanks again for your support !!
Old Dec 25 2022, 09:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
I thank you for your speedy and informative feedback.. However, when first started on 21, after my expansion purchase from 44x to 56x, the first thing I did was to install the ponds. I had not planted anything anywhere on the existing portion of the farm. For this to be "virgin soil" so to speak I am thinking they should have been accepted, as before on my other expansions on previous farms.. That is my issue.. Further for the plowed fields to be there sowed and appearing to be growing,, then to just vanish in an fragmented odd ball way on the restart of the farm, that is my miss understanding.. Are you suggesting I delete the entire farm and start from scratch or just a good portion of the troubled area.. Thanks again for your support !!
Hi PapaDoe,
When you layer as you have it may work great for a long tie and then suddenly start having problems. That is the problem with the layering. I am suggesting it may spread, so you should strip the entire farm of fields and start new with them.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding