Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 30 2022, 10:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Default My farm pass has disappeared

Hi
I've been harvesting trees like crazy all evening trying to get the big points. Stopped to work my farms and post them. When I came back no farm pass? Not sure what happened. Did it end and a new one will start for December?
Thanks for any help.
Conniebug aka 13grands
Old Nov 30 2022, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
no farm pass icon on the farm, the yellow ticket is in the toolbox but its completely messed up... says 11 days left and shows daily goals refreshing in 6hrs... same pic in daily goals and season goals as well as completed.... ???????
Hi Aussie Rae,
It does look like it has disappeared temporarily. It may be because the clock was off on it since daylight savings time ended. It should come back at 12:00 eastern time. We are monitering this until that time to see if it corrects.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2022, 10:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13grands View Post
Hi
I've been harvesting trees like crazy all evening trying to get the big points. Stopped to work my farms and post them. When I came back no farm pass? Not sure what happened. Did it end and a new one will start for December?
Thanks for any help.
Conniebug aka 13grands
Hi 13grands,
It does look like it has disappeared temporarily. It may be because the clock was off on it since daylight savings time ended. It should come back at 12:00 eastern time. We are monitering this until that time to see if it corrects.

And yes it has ended and the new one for December will start.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2022, 10:57 PM

Default Farm Pass Missing

Well the clock ran out and the new pass is too start and it is missing.
Old Nov 30 2022, 10:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrberr2 View Post
Well the clock ran out and the new pass is too start and it is missing.
Hi Kerrberr,
Old Nov 30 2022, 11:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
The Farm Pass should be back for everyone now with the new goals for the new season (December).
Old Nov 30 2022, 11:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ty, its back...
Old Dec 01 2022, 07:28 AM

when claim stuff for completing a task like the gift one, or tree one, i seeing alot of 'already claimed' shouldn't that have reset since this is a new month?
Old Dec 01 2022, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
when claim stuff for completing a task like the gift one, or tree one, i seeing alot of 'already claimed' shouldn't that have reset since this is a new month?
You need to do a memcached to get them to work again. Had to do it last month, too. At least, I did.
Old Dec 01 2022, 12:40 PM

I need help understanding my Farm Pass math. My goal is to catch 1011 Salmon, I see that I have 553 growing on one of my farms. I fished it last night when the goal was shown, I fished it again this morning. My math tells me that I have caught 1106 because I have bait. Farm Pass says I've caught 403.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs