Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 19 2022, 05:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
does farmtown have a limit on how many coins you can have.been fishing for a friend making more coins than i every have made .do not want this to cause me any problems
Hi Mom Glenda,
I don't think you need to worry about it as it is pretty high. I don't know the number but it is way over what you currently have.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 19 2022, 06:08 PM

thanks so much .been helping him a long time .i will use a lot of it if we get more land or farms. never made this many coins before just did not want any problems .i be 80 in march .got enough problems trying make it thru each day
Old Dec 17 2022, 03:58 PM

Default Farm Cash Gift

I sent a Farm Cash Gift to a friend yesterday. They checked their Farm Cash Activity Log and it shows there but they say they never received it. Can anyone help figure out where it went to? Thanks you
Old Dec 17 2022, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersuzie View Post
I sent a Farm Cash Gift to a friend yesterday. They checked their Farm Cash Activity Log and it shows there but they say they never received it. Can anyone help figure out where it went to? Thanks you
Hi anothersuzie

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You need to contact Support team about this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Dec 17 2022, 04:39 PM

Thank you very much for such a quick response
Old Dec 17 2022, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersuzie View Post
Thank you very much for such a quick response
You are welcome anothersuzie
Old Dec 18 2022, 08:48 PM

Default Buying farm cash

Is there a way to buy farm cash without my bank info being saved? I don't mind entering it myself each time and I understand the allure of letting an app keep the info, thus making it much easier to keep purchasing but I don't trust facebook with my bank info and would prefer an option that puts me in control of how and when I spend my money, furthermore facebook is making it increasingly difficult to find the page to remove my banking info each time I buy farm cash would love an option to make a purchase without the intrusiveness that forces me to either allow facebook to keep my info or not make a purchase at all..
Thank you in advance for your response

Using Chrome browser
Windows 10
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100000165445235 Build No: 422
Old Dec 18 2022, 08:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
Is there a way to buy farm cash without my bank info being saved? I don't mind entering it myself each time and I understand the allure of letting an app keep the info, thus making it much easier to keep purchasing but I don't trust facebook with my bank info and would prefer an option that puts me in control of how and when I spend my money, furthermore facebook is making it increasingly difficult to find the page to remove my banking info each time I buy farm cash would love an option to make a purchase without the intrusiveness that forces me to either allow facebook to keep my info or not make a purchase at all..
Thank you in advance for your response

Using Chrome browser
Windows 10
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100000165445235 Build No: 422
Hi Betty,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash.
Farm Town has nothing to do with your purchase of Farm Cash or keeping your bank information. All of the transactions are done through Facebook. The only thing that Slashkey sees is the amount you purchased and they get paid by Facebook for that purchase. They do not get your information.
I personally use Paypal as Facebook then does not get my bank or credit card information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 18 2022, 09:16 PM

thank you so much for your prompt response, I trust farmtown, I do not trust facebook, thanks again
Old Dec 20 2022, 09:19 AM

Default Farm Cash price

Why do Canadians have to pay so much for FC. It says $39.99 but it shows up as $55.00 on my CC?

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash