Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 10 2022, 07:27 PM

Default Quest Problem

what do you do when one of the components of the quest isn't working? I am doing the Cabaret Decor quest.. I came to the point where it required Ostrich feathers, and harvested all my chicken coops(which includes Ostriches), but the game is saying I have not harvested any feathers.. This is the first time I have encountered a problem like this and can't move forward. Thought I would let yall know
Old Nov 10 2022, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcia H. View Post
what do you do when one of the components of the quest isn't working? I am doing the Cabaret Decor quest.. I came to the point where it required Ostrich feathers, and harvested all my chicken coops(which includes Ostriches), but the game is saying I have not harvested any feathers.. This is the first time I have encountered a problem like this and can't move forward. Thought I would let yall know
Hi Marcia H,
I just checked your account data and you do not have any ostriches in any of your chicken coops. You have hens, geese, turkeys, and peacocks, but no ostriches.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 10 2022, 09:12 PM

Red face

Now that I feel like I idiot, thank you for pointing out my error.. Thats what I get for multitasking and not paying attention. I have now taken care of that problem..
Old Nov 17 2022, 07:56 AM

Default specialty bread store

I had to purchase a specialty bread store for a a quest. I purchased it as it was the last step in the quest, low and behold it will not show anything I accomplished in the quest and will not load anything. $50, not to mention the time to accomplish the quest was wasted. This has happened to me before and that is why I quit doing the quests. Not fun
Old Nov 17 2022, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkstelm View Post
I had to purchase a specialty bread store for a a quest. I purchased it as it was the last step in the quest, low and behold it will not show anything I accomplished in the quest and will not load anything. $50, not to mention the time to accomplish the quest was wasted. This has happened to me before and that is why I quit doing the quests. Not fun
Hi dkstelm

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

The Specialty Bread Store is a service facility which is loaded with the products produced in the Bread Factory.

Today you purchased the Bread Factory. You purchased the Specialty Bread Store on August 31, 2022

Please start production for Sourdough Bread in your Bread Factory. Once a batch for 10 units is done, store it and then load the product into your Specialty Bread Store.
Old Nov 19 2022, 01:38 PM

Hi, in Quests I have Tibs. The spiced clarified butter is greyed out and says I have to finish the steps in green below. However, I have completed all the steps below. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Old Nov 19 2022, 01:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
Hi, in Quests I have Tibs. The spiced clarified butter is greyed out and says I have to finish the steps in green below. However, I have completed all the steps below. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Hi Patti Coop,
There has to be at least one step you haven't completed to get the spiced clarified butter. If you hover your mouse over it then it will highlight the step still not completed in green.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 19 2022, 02:06 PM

Thanks, Taz! I am so embarrassed! Missed the ginger despite looking a zillion times.
Old Nov 27 2022, 04:28 AM

Default Stuck Quest

I have a quest that is stuck. It is 'Load 2 po boy sandwiches' I have all tasks done to the point (checked), but it will not let me do any other tasks. Hence it is stuck. Thanks for your help.
Old Nov 27 2022, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
I have a quest that is stuck. It is 'Load 2 po boy sandwiches' I have all tasks done to the point (checked), but it will not let me do any other tasks. Hence it is stuck. Thanks for your help.

Hi bbarksda

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

The Po Boy Sandwich has many steps to be completed, some of them using many other facilities and products.

It has 22 steps to complete and you have already completed 15 by the time I checked.
Please scroll down the page for that quest as it is probably one step is missing among all things you have to complete.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline