Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 12 2022, 09:46 AM

I went to all 44 farms. The Box has a CHECK in every oil pump. I had to push the START ALL or the START BATCH or the +30 to get production rolling. As you can see I have all the necessary tools/machinery to Start ALL productions through my Facility Manager. I shouldn't have to go to all 44 farms to do this. So sorry to be a bother to you but this is very frustrating.
Old Nov 12 2022, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
I went to all 44 farms. The Box has a CHECK in every oil pump. I had to push the START ALL or the START BATCH or the +30 to get production rolling. As you can see I have all the necessary tools/machinery to Start ALL productions through my Facility Manager. I shouldn't have to go to all 44 farms to do this. So sorry to be a bother to you but this is very frustrating.
Hi Ky,
As you have now done that then the next time you do the Start All in the facility manager they should all start. Sometimes a facility will stop showing in the facility manager if you let production completely finish. Make sure you filter in the manager is set to All Facilities and not to Active facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 12 2022, 10:12 AM

Ok I will check again next time I do the Start All. ....The facility manager is set on the All Facilities. Thank you for the quick responses.
Old Nov 14 2022, 09:35 AM

Default Turbo tools

So I should have all my turbo tools in storage?
Old Nov 14 2022, 09:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meilandra View Post
So I should have all my turbo tools in storage?
Hi Meilandra,
Yes you should. If you don't then you will only be able to use them on the farm they are sitting on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2022, 10:13 AM

Default But...?

I have a turbo electric semi on 2, and it says if I put it in storage I'll lose all the products it's carrying?.Since that's a type of facility and not a tool, shouldn't I leave that out?

Last edited by Meilandra; Nov 14 2022 at 10:29 AM.
Old Nov 14 2022, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meilandra View Post
I have a turbo electric semi on 2, and it says if I put it in storage I'll lose all the products it's carrying?
Hi Meilandra,
The turbo electric semi is not a tool. It is a facility so it has to be on your farm to work. The same with any of the other turbo facilities. You asked about tools.
Old Nov 14 2022, 10:41 AM

Red face Nvm

I gave myself my own answer
Old Nov 16 2022, 12:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
I had been receiving more fuel than I was using everyday. I receive tons of gifts that I change to fuel daily. I also have the top gifting machine which multiplies X 4 all gifts. I only accept fuel. I have joined 2 free fuel sights. I have 10 refineries and 1 turbo refinery. I have 44 oil pumps and 1 gas station. I work the same farms daily and am now hustling to find more fuel as I am using more each day than I am bring in. I have 7 or 8 people daily working my facilities. I need help with this please why my fuel has gone from 7M+ daily to 4 to 5M daily.
I've had the same problem. Used to be able to get billions. when I refuelled. Now I am lucky to get 300m.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 16 2022, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
I've had the same problem. Used to be able to get billions. when I refuelled. Now I am lucky to get 300m.
Hi RomanticSoul

Last time you posted on the forum we asked you to contact Support, did you do that?

If not, then please follow these instructions:

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity