Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 05 2022, 02:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I do concur. Many of us have invested in this game, years of time, and $$$. I do appreciate everything you all did when Flash disappeared. I only pray Facebook will be reasonable, since, if this is a stalking, bullying security issue with FT I saw elsewhere, Facebook should look in the mirror as I've seen and heard of such on FB many many times and still do. Problem is they will put some of us in FB Jail, and IGNORE other's infractions. I hope the game is back soon, as its been a part of my life since 2009.
Hi Riap,
It does not have anything to do with anything else besides fixing security to protect personal information. If it is said by someone other than the developers or the moderators then know it is only wild speculation by individuals who have no information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 05 2022, 02:13 PM

I feel like griping. So here goes. I think Facebook just likes to stir up trouble.
Old Oct 05 2022, 02:25 PM

Hope that is so. But on the flip side, if this makes us less vulnerable to having our accts hacked, I can wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
It does not have anything to do with anything else besides fixing security to protect personal information. If it is said by someone other than the developers or the moderators then know it is only wild speculation by individuals who have no information.
Old Oct 05 2022, 02:26 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
A few people are saying if you was offline when playing Farmtown before the game was disabled that you'll still be able to play farm town.
Not is true. FT was disabled for every people.
Old Oct 05 2022, 02:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabe666 View Post
Not is true. FT was disabled for every people.
Hi Mabe,
If you happened to have your farms open at the time Facebook deactivated the game and did not close your farms since then, you could still work your farms in a limited capacity as long as you kept them open. My farms have been open since Facebook took the game down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 05 2022, 02:40 PM

Thumbs up

How lucky you were not to close them, enjoy!!!!
Old Oct 05 2022, 03:15 PM

can we get new link play with limited access?

personally i think farmtown should break away form facebook an be a standalone version of the game. i dont trust facebook 100%. they get a lot of personal information hacked on their site.

Last edited by Larwin; Oct 05 2022 at 03:22 PM.
Old Oct 05 2022, 03:25 PM

Default Farmtown Update

I understand that FarmTown is undergoing issues with FaceBook. Is there a possiibiity that the issues will not be resolved and FarmTown will not become active on FaceBook? Are there plans to set it up independent of FaceBook? I have invested a fair amount (relative to my budget) and have a balance. Will I lose that should this all go downhill? Looking forward to hearing a more current update to yesterday's posting.
Old Oct 05 2022, 03:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
can we get new link play with limited access?

personally i think farmtown should break away form facebook an be a standalone version of the game. i dont trust facebook 100%. they get a lot of personal information hacked on their site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotsy's doodle View Post
I understand that FarmTown is undergoing issues with FaceBook. Is there a possiibiity that the issues will not be resolved and FarmTown will not become active on FaceBook? Are there plans to set it up independent of FaceBook? I have invested a fair amount (relative to my budget) and have a balance. Will I lose that should this all go downhill? Looking forward to hearing a more current update to yesterday's posting.
Hi Larwin & Dottsy's Doodle,
There isn't a link to get into the game. The only ones who can still play are those who had their farms open when Facebook took the game down and left them open. If they close their farms then they will not be able to get back in.
The issues with Facebook will be resolved and the game will reopen in Facebook. There are no plans to go independent.

I am sorry, but we have no further update. They are still waiting for Facebook to approve the changes they made to satisfy the security requirements of Facebook.
Old Oct 05 2022, 03:38 PM

lol, one of my sn's wasn't kicked out when I was and went around frantically harvesting for all their sn's, until...his damn cat jumped on the keyboard!

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error