Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 29 2022, 11:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

well something is amiss.. today I needed to boost 4 trains from friends through the Train Manager, the last one did not register at all... not happy Jan.. lol
Old Sep 30 2022, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWildOne423 View Post
I have found that some of the goals given to me are unobtainable which annoyed me at first but since I maxed my rewards 9 day early I realize that doesn't bother me so much anymore. What get me, however is that if I were to spend $5 buying cash I could get 55 FC while spending $5 on farm pass I can only max earn 5 FC. For those of us playing on a bit more of a fixed budget I don't see the value in farm pass.
I was thinking the same why bother as you don't get much out of the $$$ spent on the farmpass
Old Sep 30 2022, 02:32 AM

hello,i got all the free gifts,some goals were impossible to do,but it's the fun playing and trying to complete the day and season goals.the most difficult are the NCC goals and x time working in FC facilities.can't wait to start the october goals.thanks for all and happy farming to all the farmtown players
Old Sep 30 2022, 03:08 AM

chopping x amount of pine trees, chopping the big pine doesn't count
Old Sep 30 2022, 04:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
chopping x amount of pine trees, chopping the big pine doesn't count
Hi JNelson,

Goals to work on specific items does mean that only that item in the goal will count.
As as we have 3 pine trees you could get any of the 3 goals for either harvesting small pine trees, chopping pine trees or chopping big pine trees.
The mouseover tooltip should help with that as it will show the exact name of the tree.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 30 2022, 05:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
well something is amiss.. today I needed to boost 4 trains from friends through the Train Manager, the last one did not register at all... not happy Jan.. lol
Hi Aussie Rae,

Looks like you got your train goals completed. Were you aware that there had been some changes released last night before you tried to boost them all?

If it happens again please let us know exactly which speed train boost didn't count. If you are able to contact the friend who sent the train boost soon after you tried please ask them to check if that train got boosted or could have been fully boosted by the time you tried and if they can see that you accelerated their train in activity panel beneath the game screen. However, if they had just accepted a lot of gifts, it is possible that the information may no longer be showing up for them as it may have gone down too far in the list.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 30 2022, 06:51 AM

My final points total is 1205. I met all of the seasonal goals and missed two of the daily goals. One was impossible (my purple ship had been sent out the day before) and one was missed because I did not understand how something worked. I am hoping the Devs will find this information useful for improving Farm Town Pass.

To the folks who think that buying the Pass is not worthwhile. It's not only about earning extra Farm Cash. The Privileges (extra output, extra crops etc) are all good too. I refill my facilities often and that all helps keep them full.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Sep 30 2022, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
My final points total is 1205. I met all of the seasonal goals and missed two of the daily goals. One was impossible (my purple ship had been sent out the day before) and one was missed because I did not understand how something worked. I am hoping the Devs will find this information useful for improving Farm Town Pass.

To the folks who think that buying the Pass is not worthwhile. It's not only about earning extra Farm Cash. The Privileges (extra output, extra crops etc) are all good too. I refill my facilities often and that all helps keep them full.
The percieved value will be different for everyone. I don't have any problems with producing or filling facilities. I very rarely am short on ingredients. That mostly happens when new items are added through updates. I was hoping to earn some decent farm cash through the pass and that isn't happening so, for me at least, I am better off spending my $5 on the $55 FC. I'm glad you enjoy it though! That point total is pretty impressive. I had three season goals that I couldn't hit. Happy farming to you!
Old Sep 30 2022, 06:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,

Looks like you got your train goals completed. Were you aware that there had been some changes released last night before you tried to boost them all?

If it happens again please let us know exactly which speed train boost didn't count. If you are able to contact the friend who sent the train boost soon after you tried please ask them to check if that train got boosted or could have been fully boosted by the time you tried and if they can see that you accelerated their train in activity panel beneath the game screen. However, if they had just accepted a lot of gifts, it is possible that the information may no longer be showing up for them as it may have gone down too far in the list.
Thanks Tiger, it was the gray train, if my memory serves me right... but yes, was able to achieve the goal and not overly worried as it was worth only 6 pts and I had already gone past 600 in pts...1,212 as of today before new month commences...
Old Sep 30 2022, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWildOne423 View Post
The percieved value will be different for everyone. I don't have any problems with producing or filling facilities. I very rarely am short on ingredients. That mostly happens when new items are added through updates. I was hoping to earn some decent farm cash through the pass and that isn't happening so, for me at least, I am better off spending my $5 on the $55 FC. I'm glad you enjoy it though! That point total is pretty impressive. I had three season goals that I couldn't hit. Happy farming to you!
Each to his own MNWildOne. The only ingredients I actually have trouble with are animal products (cow milk, hen egg, sheep wool & rabbit fleece) Even with the privileges I still have shortages. I guess I like the challenges. Cheers! and happy farming!

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Closed Thread