Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
found it thanks
Great and you are welcome ijago
Old Sep 16 2022, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DeniseDJ,
You will still have Goals, but currently the highest point rewards are at 600 points.
I just noticed this today. I'm almost out of rewards. STRONG suggestion to add more rewards. Doesn't even matter THAT much what they are - but when we work toward a goal, we need the satisfaction of being rewarded in some way.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 16 2022, 10:25 PM

I accomplished all possible rewards yesterday for both daily and paid farm pass.

Come up with some more please, even if they aren't much of anything

I love goals!!!
Old Sep 16 2022, 10:30 PM

Wait so when I earn the one where a friend can work my unworkable facilities, neither me or the friend who got to work them ever knows who/that they got to do it?

I earned it and the tile turned pink so I "think" someone worked it but don't know who.

And when I work anyone's facilities, I have 8 tabs open and am working a lot at a time so I would never see WHAT facilities I worked.

I mean I have the whole train set up so I don't have to be there beyond clicking to start the first farm.
Old Sep 16 2022, 10:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandycares View Post
Wait so when I earn the one where a friend can work my unworkable facilities, neither me or the friend who got to work them ever knows who/that they got to do it?

I earned it and the tile turned pink so I "think" someone worked it but don't know who.

And when I work anyone's facilities, I have 8 tabs open and am working a lot at a time so I would never see WHAT facilities I worked.

I mean I have the whole train set up so I don't have to be there beyond clicking to start the first farm.
if you scroll down under the game, where you see pics of avatars stating who sent you a gift, who worked your facilities, you should see one that says worked your non-workables.. thats how I found out who did mine...
Old Sep 17 2022, 05:07 AM

On a Seasonal Goal Harvesting crops, when working through the market (even though I don't have to) will it only count when I've collected my bonus chest?
Old Sep 17 2022, 05:52 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

the farm pass needs more rewards, I finished all goals except 2 which were both requiring harvesting FC animals (which now have been canned) problem is do I still keep doing the goals they are setting daily ? and for what, I paid for the farm pass and so far it has given me some crappy items that i'd never use (Kangaroo, office building, sphinx & split elephant ears)
(still cannot send gifts from my gift page or send out boost requests for my trains 17 months and counting)
Old Sep 17 2022, 06:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexieJade View Post
On a Seasonal Goal Harvesting crops, when working through the market (even though I don't have to) will it only count when I've collected my bonus chest?
Hi LexieJade,

If this is your harvest any crop goal, where you don't have to work for a stranger, mouseover the goal to see how many you need as it's quite a large amount.

As you harvest crops you should be seeing the counter increment for each crop harvested (fertilization doesn't count it's 1 per plot).

If you harvested enough of them during a job, that goal will complete without claiming a bonus chest, but it's always best to claim it anyway so you get your bonuses as well, and most farmers prefer that you do complete the work you're hired for.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 17 2022, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi LexieJade,

If this is your harvest any crop goal, where you don't have to work for a stranger, mouseover the goal to see how many you need as it's quite a large amount.

As you harvest crops you should be seeing the counter increment for each crop harvested (fertilization doesn't count it's 1 per plot).

If you harvested enough of them during a job, that goal will complete without claiming a bonus chest, but it's always best to claim it anyway so you get your bonuses as well, and most farmers prefer that you do complete the work you're hired for.
https://prnt.sc/4lb-_g_UBKCd yeah it's this one.

I'll double check if I am getting the crops as I harvest them.
Closed Thread