Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 15 2022, 06:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I reached the reward of sending 1fc to my top 5 workers, is there some way I can find out who they were as I forgot to take a snip and have forgotten at least 2 of them and not sure how they class as my top 5 as some have not helped a lot lately, lol
Old Sep 15 2022, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I reached the reward of sending 1fc to my top 5 workers, is there some way I can find out who they were as I forgot to take a snip and have forgotten at least 2 of them and not sure how they class as my top 5 as some have not helped a lot lately, lol
Hi Aussie Rae

Im sorry but there is no way to check that information, hopefully they will thank you for sending cash and you will know who they were.

Maybe you could have a look at the panel below the game screen where it is shown who helps you and try to check who were those 5 farmers.

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 16 2022 at 09:12 AM.
Old Sep 15 2022, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Post Release Updates - September 15th, 10:30AM

- You can now get hired by your neighbours to complete your Farm Pass farming goals

- Farm Cash animals like Heavywool Llama and Longwool Sheep will not be selected anymore for harvest animals Farm Pass goals

Since neighbors aren't eligible for the job completion bonus when hired, how do they get credit for working? Like if I need to do work on 35 farms and my neighbor hires me I don't get the bonus right? So how would I get credit toward my Farm Pass goal?

Also do I have to work on 35 farms all on the same account or can I work 1 neighbor who has 20 farms and another neighbor with 15 farms?
Old Sep 15 2022, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Since neighbors aren't eligible for the job completion bonus when hired, how do they get credit for working? Like if I need to do work on 35 farms and my neighbor hires me I don't get the bonus right? So how would I get credit toward my Farm Pass goal?

Also do I have to work on 35 farms all on the same account or can I work 1 neighbor who has 20 farms and another neighbor with 15 farms?
Hi chrisluvsanimals

The neighbors hire is when you for example need to harvest cotton, and you dont have it in your own farms.
Then you can go to a Super Neighbor farm to harvest it or you can be hire by a Neighbor to harvest cotton in their farm.

It does nothing to do with the hired goals at Job Market. Hover your mouse on the goal and you will get the complete information about what you have to do. Some goals at market requires you to work in the same session to get the goal completed and others can be done in different sessions.
Old Sep 15 2022, 06:45 PM

Quote:
The neighbors hire is when you for example need to harvest cotton, and you dont have it in your own farms.
Then you can go to a Super Neighbor farm to harvest it or you can be hire by a Neighbor to harvest cotton in their farm.
OK so we still have the same problem of trying to find somebody to hire us in the Marketplace which is full of other people looking for somebody to hire them? I've sat in their for hours hoping to get hired (with lots of other icons doing the same thing). Maybe they should add a goal to "Hire someone from the Marketplace" so there'd be more people hiring.

Thanks for clearing that other part up though!
Old Sep 15 2022, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
OK so we still have the same problem of trying to find somebody to hire us in the Marketplace which is full of other people looking for somebody to hire them? I've sat in their for hours hoping to get hired (with lots of other icons doing the same thing). Maybe they should add a goal to "Hire someone from the Marketplace" so there'd be more people hiring.

Thanks for clearing that other part up though!
You are welcome chrisluvsanimals
Old Sep 15 2022, 08:56 PM

Angry Ingredient packs

How do I do that part of the daily goals? I tried sending 15 ingredient packs to friends and wasn't given credit for it.
Old Sep 15 2022, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
How do I do that part of the daily goals? I tried sending 15 ingredient packs to friends and wasn't given credit for it.
HI LIsaScobee,
I moved your post to the new release thread as all posts about that need to be here since it si a new released function.
You have to go to your My Reuests and then click on the Other Wall Requests and thn send them for there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2022, 10:42 PM

So when you get the 600+ reward points and claim all you can claim and there are 15 days left in the month what's next? Seems like they need to expand it a bit. No incentive to keep going unless you just like the quests.
Old Sep 15 2022, 11:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila63 View Post
So when you get the 600+ reward points and claim all you can claim and there are 15 days left in the month what's next? Seems like they need to expand it a bit. No incentive to keep going unless you just like the quests.
Hi Lila,
This is only the fiirst month it has been offered, so they will be makng adjustments.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread