Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 14 2022, 05:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumfy View Post
In the FREE Farm Pass challenges, they mention ingredient packs, and seed packs, what are they and where can they be found?
Hi Bumfy,

Please mouseover each of your goals to read the information in the tooltip so you have more information that may help you.

I'm not seeing any of your uncompleted goals mention seed packs. You do have a goal to harvest acorn squash.

Your goal with the red gift box and chicken meat, needs your friends to send you chicken meat from the send gifts page. You need to accept 2 gifts of chicken meat without exchanging other gifts for chicken meat.
There are 2 types of Ingredient Pack goals
  • requesting ingredients yourself and receiving them (a brown gift box)
  • OR for helping friends with their requests for ingredients. (has a blue silhouette as well as the brown gift box)

The Ingredient Pack goal that you have, if you mouseover it and read the tooltip, it tells you that you need to receive 2x ingredient packs. To complete that goal you open any of your regular facilities and click on the + icon on a product made in it to request ingredients. That will then show up to your friends in their Other Wall Requests as well as on Facebook and you need just 2 friends to send you them to complete it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 14 2022, 07:42 AM

It's impossible to complete a daily farm pass goal of dispatching a certain color ship if you just dispatched that ship yesterday. They should change that to dispatch any ship. If your only 10 ports through that color ship you have no hope of completing that goal. The other 20 ports will not clear in time to be able to try to dispatch that color ship again.

Last edited by Dr. Dirt; Sep 15 2022 at 06:37 AM.
Old Sep 14 2022, 02:55 PM

I don't think the consequences of creating a greater demand for hires in the job mkt without also increasing the supply of people wanting to hire were really thought through.

It was bad before, now it's impossible. And people are becoming more aggressive towards anyone who turns up with a pink status bar. I go in to hire sometimes but I don't dare turn pink.
Old Sep 14 2022, 07:28 PM

Default Farm pass problem with counting goal

Farmtown ID: 605472072
I have tried three times tonight to complete a daily goal of harvesting 27 blackberries. All three times I harvested the product but none of the times did it count. We can't figure out what was wrong...It showed on their farms that the blackberries had been harvested...I tried using the lowest harvest tool and also tried using the harvest/plow tool. Is there anything that I could have tried to get it completed before the goal expires at midnight. Thanks for any help.
Old Sep 14 2022, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
Farmtown ID: 605472072
I have tried three times tonight to complete a daily goal of harvesting 27 blackberries. All three times I harvested the product but none of the times did it count. We can't figure out what was wrong...It showed on their farms that the blackberries had been harvested...I tried using the lowest harvest tool and also tried using the harvest/plow tool. Is there anything that I could have tried to get it completed before the goal expires at midnight. Thanks for any help.
Hi LindaMHS,
I moved your post to the thread about the new release as for now we are keeping everything about the farm pass in this thread.
The working for a neighbor for goals like this is not working yet. The developers are working on getting this fixed. You will either have to do them on your own farm or get hired in the market by a stranger.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 14 2022 at 08:02 PM.
Old Sep 15 2022, 12:50 AM

Default goals

I have collected everything possible in Rewards - so there is no reason to play anymore, right??? Nothing to gain for me!!
Old Sep 15 2022, 01:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OK, now I have achieved the goal of allowing one neighbour to work my non-workables for the next 6 days but how does it work? The is nothing that allows you to post from a non-workable so I am a bit bamboozold, hope someone can explain how it is supposed to work???

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Sep 15 2022 at 01:41 AM.
Old Sep 15 2022, 01:47 AM

how does the allow 1 neighbour to work your non working facilities work ..I now have the privilege but now sure how you get a neighbour to do the work?
Old Sep 15 2022, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
OK, now I have achieved the goal of allowing one neighbour to work my non-workables for the next 6 days but how does it work? The is nothing that allows you to post from a non-workable so I am a bit bamboozold, hope someone can explain how it is supposed to work???
lol seems we have the same question :P
Old Sep 15 2022, 02:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
lol seems we have the same question :P
I noticed that the first person who worked my facs after I filled them all and posted, got to do them..
Closed Thread