Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 07 2022, 10:49 PM

on the chop trees pass tasks can it be any chainsaw task like shurbs or does it have to be specifically a tree?
Old Sep 07 2022, 10:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
on the chop trees pass tasks can it be any chainsaw task like shurbs or does it have to be specifically a tree?
Hi JNelson,
As far as we know it is any chop item unless it asks for a specific tree.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2022, 11:31 PM

I have one right now that say to send 4 ingredient gift pack to friends how do i do this. I went and send 4 people packs of lamb and it did not work

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Sep 07 2022, 11:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I have one right now that say to send 4 ingredient gift pack to friends how do i do this. I went and send 4 people packs of lamb and it did not work
Hi Tom C,
Please read the Mod Note in the first post here. It explains the Ingredient packages.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2022, 11:53 PM

i want buy the farm pass as long as i keep getting some i cannot do .how do i plant 372 crop fields we only got 44 farms .how do i unload 3 yellow ships.i got 7 ships and at my age i also have Rhematoid Arthritis my hands are messed up. hard to get one filled i want buy 3 more of the 7 ships.
Old Sep 08 2022, 12:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i want buy the farm pass as long as i keep getting some i cannot do .how do i plant 372 crop fields we only got 44 farms .how do i unload 3 yellow ships.i got 7 ships and at my age i also have Rhematoid Arthritis my hands are messed up. hard to get one filled i want buy 3 more of the 7 ships.
Hi Mom Glenda,
There is an entire chapter in the Game Guide about the Farm Pass that explains all of the goal types. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742

When they say crop fields they are talking about an individual plot, not a whole farm. So plant 372 of some crop on a farm and you will get that goal completed.

You can only use one ship of each color, so that would mean you would have to dispatch your yellow ship 3 times (not at the same time) and unload it when it comes back.
Old Sep 08 2022, 01:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I had a farm pass goal to water some flowers today, and luckily did them with the watering can. Then a farmer who worked my facs, watered all the flowers on all my farms... surely we can do away with that old help your neighbor by watering flowers now... its going to cause problems in the future I am sure..
Old Sep 08 2022, 04:15 AM

What counts as a 'regular gift'? Apparently sausage packs don't.
Old Sep 08 2022, 04:23 AM

Unhappy Train Boost Goal

I've got a goal to boost 30 of my friend's trains. How do I get them to SEND me a REQUEST? I've sent out 30 requests of my own to 30 of my friends HOPING they will send one back, but they just don't "get it". I s there something else I'm supposed to do? I don't want to start sending out private messages asking them to do it!
Old Sep 08 2022, 05:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I've got a goal to boost 30 of my friend's trains. How do I get them to SEND me a REQUEST? I've sent out 30 requests of my own to 30 of my friends HOPING they will send one back, but they just don't "get it". I s there something else I'm supposed to do? I don't want to start sending out private messages asking them to do it!
Hi KoalaBear777,

You can't force anyone to send you them, but you could try posting on your Facebook letting friends know that you need them to send you some train boosts. You might need to explain why if some friends aren't aware there's a new feature in the game that can require them.

Not everyone's trains are back every day so it really depends on which of your friends is able to help with it and if it's a daily goal or a season goal. If it's season goal you have the rest of the season left to complete it.

If you can't complete that one then you'll have to wait for or try completing different goals for points.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread