Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 07 2022, 12:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
I tried that through the wall facility requests and worked on about 6 friend's requests and came up with one for credit on this specific goal. I have no idea who has or doesn't have this facility and have few friends that ever post a request to have someone work at a specific facility. Sorry, way too time consuming. And I am not going to bother people by asking them if they have this facility. You need to re-think this goal.
Hi Auntie Al,
I don't ask who has the particular facility either. I just go through all of the posts as I would normally to help them with their facilities and get what I can from them.

It is a seasonal goal, so not something you have to complete in one day. Just work the facility posts as you normally would for your neighbors and friends and you will complete it at some point without really even trying.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2022, 12:52 PM

I just took the time and responded to 8 friend's wall requests and clicked about 200 plus times. Not one credit for the "fish cannery". Again, I suggest you re-think this Farm Pass goal.
Old Sep 07 2022, 02:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
I just took the time and responded to 8 friend's wall requests and clicked about 200 plus times. Not one credit for the "fish cannery". Again, I suggest you re-think this Farm Pass goal.
Hi Auntie Al,
Nothing says you will be able to complete every one of the goals. Just like quests sometimes you get some that you can't do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 07 2022 at 07:50 PM.
Old Sep 07 2022, 07:01 PM

a suggestion - since one of the pass tasks is to post a dan/belt bonues, those of us that have them all maxed are at a disadvantage,,, going forward, how about instead of releasing several dans for facilies all at once , you release for just one or two facilies say every other month release, or one a month,, something to spread them out as soooooo many go to waste .... hope you take into consideration
Old Sep 07 2022, 07:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
a suggestion - since one of the pass tasks is to post a dan/belt bonues, those of us that have them all maxed are at a disadvantage,,, going forward, how about instead of releasing several dans for facilies all at once , you release for just one or two facilies say every other month release, or one a month,, something to spread them out as soooooo many go to waste .... hope you take into consideration
Hi JNelson,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where they are organized by subject for the developers to see.
Old Sep 07 2022, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where they are organized by subject for the developers to see.
Tiger mentioned to put all the pass stuff here for now , is why put here
Old Sep 07 2022, 07:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
Tiger mentioned to put all the pass stuff here for now , is why put here
Hi JNelson,
You are not making a suggestion for changing the farm pass. You are making a suggestion about changing how the belts/dans are released.
Old Sep 07 2022, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
You are not making a suggestion for changing the farm pass. You are making a suggestion about changing how the belts/dans are released.
ah, okay i go to suggestions
Old Sep 07 2022, 09:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi texans,

The red icon will show whenever you have a reward that you can claim if you want it. Have a look and see if there are any rewards thee that you haven't claimed yet.
I also still have the red asterix showing even though I have claimed all rewards that fall withing my points earned field.
Old Sep 07 2022, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I also still have the red asterix showing even though I have claimed all rewards that fall withing my points earned field.
Hi Aussie Rae,

The developers are working on this. A fix will be released for it soon.
Closed Thread