Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 04 2022, 11:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyprospect View Post
how do i send a belt/dan to a neighbor
Hi Rustyprospect,
I moved your post to the News and Announcements new release thread.
Are you supposed to help someone with a belt/dan bonus or are you supposed to receive the belt/dan bonus?
If you are supposed to send the bonus to neighbors then look in the My Requests/Show Other Wall Requests for any posted Belt/dan bonuses and click on Get Bonus.
If you are supposed to receive the bonuses you would have to post a belt/dan if you have one you can post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2022, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
not sure why first hire did not work. but second hire (different player) did work and counted. neither were friends or neighbors.
From what I've seen, if you just go to the next field (and have the bonus automatically collected), then it won't count towards the Farm Pass. If you click on the bonus to manually collect it before going to the next field, then it will count towards the Farm Pass. Of course, there are other variables when doing hired work, so I'm not 100% sure this is the issue, but so far on the few hiring experiences I've had, this has been how its worked.
Old Sep 05 2022, 03:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmerRhonda View Post
From what I've seen, if you just go to the next field (and have the bonus automatically collected), then it won't count towards the Farm Pass. If you click on the bonus to manually collect it before going to the next field, then it will count towards the Farm Pass. Of course, there are other variables when doing hired work, so I'm not 100% sure this is the issue, but so far on the few hiring experiences I've had, this has been how its worked.
I am pretty sure you always have to click on the chest to collect the bonus, and its never been paid automatically.
Old Sep 05 2022, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I am pretty sure you always have to click on the chest to collect the bonus, and its never been paid automatically.
If you go to the next field, you still get a pop-up message saying what you have collected from the chest (whether or not you clicked on the chest.) I'm pretty sure that I've actually got everything inside the chest when just going to the next field, but before the Farm Pass, it had been a long time since I worked a non-friend farm, so I will have to double check that I'm actually getting the stuff, and not just getting a pop-up message but not getting the stuff.
Old Sep 05 2022, 05:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi PharmerRhonda,

If you get another problem with a goal, please mouseover the goal and copy the exact information in the tooltip in that goal so we know exactly which one it is.

Then please also tell us exactly what the jobs were that you did and on how many farms, if there was anyone else there working as well, if the farms were layered or not when the goal did not complete.

Please also make sure that there is no number on the disc (save) icon before you collect any bonus and leave a farm and make sure that you complete all jobs on all farms, then reload the game and check farm pass again and see if the information updated for that goal.

Then if it does complete on another job hire, please also let us know exactly the same information about that particular job was, so we can compare what the differences were.

It shouldn't matter how you want to collect the bonus chest, either before you leave the farm when that farm is completed, or if you collect it as you click on another farm to work, or if when the last farm is done you collect when the job hire is completed and then go home.

I am sorry we have to ask you to do this but there are a great many goals and types of jobs, so you do need to assist us in giving specific details if there is a problem with any goal so we can try and pin down exactly where the problem may be.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 05 2022, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi PharmerRhonda,
I am sorry we have to ask you to do this but there are a great many goals and types of jobs, so you do need to assist us in giving specific details if there is a problem with any goal so we can try and pin down exactly where the problem may be.
I will look to do that if I have any issues in the future, there are so many variables. But to give you some more of my anecdotal info, with the issue I had, the farm pass goal was to collect experience after being hired at the marketplace (something like 7,000 experience, I don't remember the exact number.) I was hired for a solely harvest/plowing, the farm was layered. I went through the individual farms (around 5 of them) and then returned to own farm, when I realized I got 0 of the needed experience. I then went back to get hired again, my next job was mixed, harvest/plowing, trees, etc. I manually clicked on the bonus box each time before moving to the next farm, and then checked my farmpass, and the experience was all registered. Today, I had another experience farmpass goal, this time when I was hired, the job was once again solely harvesting/plowing, since clicking on the bonus box before moving to the next farm had worked the last time, that is what I did. Next time I get an experience goal, I will get all the exact information, and try just going to the farm without clicking on the bonus box, to see if that really does make a difference, or if it was just coincidental.
Old Sep 05 2022, 06:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
I will look to do that if I have any issues in the future, there are so many variables. But to give you some more of my anecdotal info, with the issue I had, the farm pass goal was to collect experience after being hired at the marketplace (something like 7,000 experience, I don't remember the exact number.) I was hired for a solely harvest/plowing, the farm was layered. I went through the individual farms (around 5 of them) and then returned to own farm, when I realized I got 0 of the needed experience. I then went back to get hired again, my next job was mixed, harvest/plowing, trees, etc. I manually clicked on the bonus box each time before moving to the next farm, and then checked my farmpass, and the experience was all registered. Today, I had another experience farmpass goal, this time when I was hired, the job was once again solely harvesting/plowing, since clicking on the bonus box before moving to the next farm had worked the last time, that is what I did. Next time I get an experience goal, I will get all the exact information, and try just going to the farm without clicking on the bonus box, to see if that really does make a difference, or if it was just coincidental.
Hi PharmerRhonda,

Thank you for your information! We will keep an eye on XP goals and see if we get any issues with them.

Where they all daily goals?
On the job hire that didn't work, was that the first time you had any get hired by a stranger goal or if not was it the first time you had that specific get hired by a stranger and earn XP goal?

When you say the farm was layered and it was an HP job, do you recall if the layering is where the crops are overlapped, or was it layered in such a way that when the tool dropped another crop showed up?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 05 2022, 08:11 AM
Account Not Linked

why are they putting the personal quest in section that changes everyday? we can't open 2 of those quest in day,so that is causing folks to loose a step in the farm pass.
Old Sep 05 2022, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilda jean ellis View Post
why are they putting the personal quest in section that changes everyday? we can't open 2 of those quest in day,so that is causing folks to loose a step in the farm pass.
Hi hilda jean ellis

Are those daily goals for regular quests or for cooperative quests?

If it is for cooperative quests then you can open 1 every 10 hours, so twice a day.

If it is for regular quests, are you sure it is for open 2 or for complete 2 of them?
You can check that by hovering your mouse on the goal image to get more information.
Old Sep 05 2022, 08:22 AM
Account Not Linked

it is to complete 2,but if you have just opened one that morning because you collected your FC for the 8 quest there is no way you can open the second one or complete the first one because it takes time to grow crops and make fuel etc etc.
Closed Thread