Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 08 2013, 10:39 PM

Thumbs up October 8th Release

Silk rolls on the trains!! Thank you!! Now we just need to get the Polyester Fiber in the trains
Old Oct 09 2013, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
In the store you can send Farm Cash to a neighbor so that means that for you to get those points it takes the FC (if any) you sent for example if you sent 120 FC to a neighbor, it would be 120 * 2 = 240 help given points.
But it says "FarmCash Price * 20 for each SEND_FARMCASH_GIFT action". So that's x 20, not x 2.

Also, could it mean sending someone a gift that cost me farm cash to buy??? I truly don't think, if I send a friend a 55FC gift card, that I am going to get 1100 points, or 2400 pts for a 120 FC gift card, etc. I was under the impression that this meant 20 points per gift that cost farm cash.

Devs, please clarify.
Old Oct 09 2013, 12:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
But it says "FarmCash Price * 20 for each SEND_FARMCASH_GIFT action". So that's x 20, not x 2.

Also, could it mean sending someone a gift that cost me farm cash to buy??? I truly don't think, if I send a friend a 55FC gift card, that I am going to get 1100 points, or 2400 pts for a 120 FC gift card, etc. I was under the impression that this meant 20 points per gift that cost farm cash.

Devs, please clarify.
The number of points you get is 20 times the amount of farm cash you send. The points you get are Help points, not experience. If a neighbor sorts by help points then they can see who has helped their neighbors the most.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 09 2013, 12:25 AM

I do realize these are not XP. It just seems like a heap of points, when I thought friends were doing very well with 70 odd points today!! LOL. Guess I will never be considered very helpful, unless I shower my neighbours with farm cash gifts. That's quite unfortunate, since I try hard to work as many neighbours' facilities and services as I can in a day, I help with bonuses, and sending ingredients all the time, and I irrigate farms if they need it as I go around working neigbours' facilities, or harvesting for them. The points system doesn't seem fair, or even necessary, other than for the more competitively minded players.
Old Oct 09 2013, 12:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

many thanks for the heads up on the maintenance
Old Oct 09 2013, 04:03 AM

Hi All, please keep in mind this thread is for Feedback on the New Release , not debate or discussion amongst members.
Old Oct 09 2013, 11:23 AM

It is great that we got silk in the long sliding door car. But they could have added at least the same amount as the others. 510 in stead of the 360 silk.
Also we still don't have crude oil on the on the long tank car. It would be nice to get at least 120 just like petrochemical barrel. How about adding 120 asphalt barrel to the long tank car?
Old Oct 09 2013, 05:28 PM

since they have offered TURBO engines, perhaps an enhanced Super Freight Car is in the future.... at a ton of FC of course.... that would supply larger quantities... after all, we can't take it with us.

Old Oct 09 2013, 06:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the rest of the Turbo tools and the manure collector. I now just click and it is all done.I don't even go look to see what is full and what isn't HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
Old Oct 09 2013, 09:57 PM

Default Whatever

Upgrades at 30 billion. No thanks. More facilities, I will pass. More turbo tools. Bought a whole bunch of them in the past and only 1/2 of my factories load. Killing the golden goose is never a good idea. It wasn't in my case.
Closed Thread