Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 10 2013, 08:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

any one else experiencing that problem we had a while back with friends and neighbours facilities refusing to open after clicking on their post? I have worked quite a few this morning and all of a sudden cannot...have done the memcache, cleared browser history etc multiple times already...guess its due to the latest update but I hope its fixed soon..lol

got it working!!! checked my plug-ins and found an Adobe Reader for Mozilla Firefox and Netscape enabled..why I don't know as I do not have firefox installed and I did not enable it.... but at least the facilities are now opening, doing the happy dance, rofl

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Sep 10 2013 at 09:14 PM.
Old Sep 10 2013, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, yes they are if you normally purchase with a credit card.
Do you know if we can use a facebook gift card?
Old Sep 10 2013, 09:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Nylon roll is a brand new product and only used in the new facility.
True. The nylon roll is used only in the new factory BUT it takes petrochemical to produce which is already stretched thin being used to produce other products. It takes FarmCash to buy the oil refinery which produces the petrochemical.

My opinion given was... because it is a FC factory maybe production could be bumped up to produce more petrochemical. If it was a coin factory I would buy another no problem Cant do that with a FC factory all the time.

Thank you.
Old Sep 10 2013, 09:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
Right now you can still purchase and use them, I looked through the help screens earlier on FB and they still show that the cards can still be purchased at all the stores and they can't sell them unless they accept them or at least make it possible to get a refund. You just have to make sure that the right ones are purchased, they need to be Facebook Gift Cards and not like Zynga Gift Cards.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 10 2013, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
Hi, I just got this of the Facebook help page ..

Quote:
What happens to the balance on my Facebook gift card with the change from Facebook Credits to local currency?
You will still be able to redeem gift cards and store unused balance in your account. This will appear in local currency instead of Facebook Credits after having been automatically converted.
Old Sep 11 2013, 12:14 AM

Love the updates! Thanks!

Probably already mentioned, but are plans in the works to include the Pigsty in with the new animal facility tools? Probably the cow/horse one?

Spent $40 with no problems, actually, a much better experience.

Thanks again!
Old Sep 11 2013, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Thank you!
Old Sep 11 2013, 02:02 AM

"There is also a new Cat House for storing your Cats released in the previous release that was not mentioned in the announcement."

What cats were released in the last release? I can't find any new cats in the store, nor are they under "gifts". I did finally find the Cat House in the Farm Decor category, but I'm confused as to which cats were released last month. Both the blue and black cats can be put in the Cat House.
Old Sep 11 2013, 02:20 AM

Quote:

Thanks for finding that nugget of information Tony
Old Sep 11 2013, 03:47 AM

Unhappy

I am delighted we now have farm 20!!! but not so happy with the cost of the new facilities and can only take my farm up to 18 x 18 as to go any further costs a fortune!! I would need to work my farms 24/7 to make enough FC to buy them as it takes so long to go up a level when you get higher up also we have to buy big machines with FC to be able to buy the even bigger machines, so now the smaller machines just sit there doing nothing why can't I gift them or sell them for $ as I bought them with $!!
Closed Thread