Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2012, 05:20 PM

So I'm not 100% sure about the train thing, but if the point is to get more of the much needed items, they really didn't pick the right items. The only thing out of all of them that I ever run out of is the paper rolls and that just started recently.

I am always looking for more meat, chicken, hotdog sausages and leather (I own 3 trucks and the device to double production and it is still never enough), and canvas textile rolls. I have my farm pretty well set up to be able to produce everything else I need on my own and keep my factories full. I ran out of blue ink recently for the first time, but I don't know if I accidentally sold it or if the new items that require it finally added up to more than I produce.

Another possible need is more tree fruit, for me mainly apples and maybe lemons and oranges. I have so many trees in my farms that I just don't want to use up more space for them. I'd rather be able to get more elsewhere.

P.S It sucks when new trees are added! You have to use up so much permanent space and grow so many to keep on top of the need. It sucks. Plus every time you add a new tree I have to rearrange my tree farm which is not easy to move around thousands of trees one by one. (I have 2 farms dedicated to fruit trees, and they are laid out tallest to shortest for easier harvesting) At least if there was a way to move lots of trees (and flowers too) at one time it wouldn't be such a time consuming mess to deal with...although I'm running out of space too and I don't want to start a 3rd tree farm.

Last edited by bvoyce; Jun 10 2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old Jun 10 2012, 05:24 PM

This train thingy is new and so I'm presuming that more freight cars could and probably will be added in the future with different ingredients. However...the thing that's got my goat with it is I put my old train in storage to place this brand new train....only to find it practically disappears once it's set off to get the ingredients. I can't see a way of moving it somewhere else more discreet so I can get my old train back. It's totally ruined the design on my farm :-(
Old Jun 10 2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ty but i do not think i will spend my fc right now on them because i never run out of that stuff. i would rather spend it on the tools
I agree. Not much use to me personally. I'll use the short ones for decorations.
Old Jun 10 2012, 05:30 PM

Is it normal for them to become GHOSTLY like after starting them UP?
Old Jun 10 2012, 05:30 PM

The things that I and most farmers run out of continually are Hen eggs and Milk. I hope to see a train car for these item ASAP
Old Jun 10 2012, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Yes it is this is from the release notes:

Quote:
Once you dispatch a train it will be locked and will appear semi-transparent in your farm until it returns.
Old Jun 10 2012, 05:33 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
If you have dispatched the train, yes, it will be locked and will appear semi-transparent in your farm until it returns.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 10 2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwebb View Post
The things that I and most farmers run out of continually are Hen eggs and Milk. I hope to see a train car for these item ASAP
Yes, these too! I totally agree!
Old Jun 10 2012, 05:35 PM

I do believe the devs are beginning to walk a fine line with the Farm Cash for the best tools options ... players are going to leave, some players just cannot and never will purchase FC - why are they being punished? I purchase plenty of FC, but I do feel for those who cant - why haven't they been given the option to trade coins for FC as you can in some other games - the FC from level ups will never be enough... sorry, just my opinion..

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jun 10 2012, 05:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i thought getting extra product was why they started the whole belts/dans thing. why not just add more dans instead of adding more fc items?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread