Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 27 2011, 08:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor farmtown View Post
Interesting since they have opened up a forum topic for the discussion of doing it
There is a difference. That thread is for discussing the pros and cons as we had a lot of feedback.

We don't allow instructions/tutorials or people discussing their layering techniques.
Old Jul 27 2011, 08:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Ding, ding, ding.... right answer...

Maybe by the time we get to level 4,380, and have 36 farms or more, Flash will have grown or been replaced, so we can all go out and get 60" screens

would that be awesome or what?

LMAO yes definately cool!
Old Jul 27 2011, 10:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I would have to win the lottery...lol....and can you imagine the time it would take to run 36 farms??? I lose the whole day easily this way! But, yeah, it would be pretty cool!
Old Jul 27 2011, 10:21 PM
Account Not Linked

OMG we really need a new release... or I'll need a padded room! hahaha
Old Jul 27 2011, 10:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think I already need one...lol....here I sit at almost 11pm, checking the times the other releases were made, to see if expecting one 'tonight' is silly or still possible. What is really crazy about it, is I am exhausted...I only got about 4 hrs of sleep last night, and I could have gone to bed hours ago. sigh
Old Jul 27 2011, 11:42 PM

Not sure if this is the right place or not, but is there going to be (or is there already a way and my farm is "broken") to link the "refer clients to me" and "work my facilities"? Right now, if a friend/neighbour has posted a "refer clients to me" request, I miss out on all the other facilities, and if they have "please work my facilities" request, I miss out on the shops/theatre/etc., that they may have. I then have to work my way thru' all the facilities (since I rarely pay attention as to which ones I've actually worked <g>).
Old Jul 27 2011, 11:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Hawke View Post
Not sure if this is the right place or not, but is there going to be (or is there already a way and my farm is "broken") to link the "refer clients to me" and "work my facilities"? Right now, if a friend/neighbour has posted a "refer clients to me" request, I miss out on all the other facilities, and if they have "please work my facilities" request, I miss out on the shops/theatre/etc., that they may have. I then have to work my way thru' all the facilities (since I rarely pay attention as to which ones I've actually worked <g>).
Currently they are not linked though you can still work the others individually. Hopefully soon they will make this where one post would be for all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2011, 01:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Currently they are not linked though you can still work the others individually. Hopefully soon they will make this where one post would be for all.

Personally I don't want them linked. I don't load both types of facilities at the same time. I don't want to load them and really can't load them at the same time since I need stuff form the other facilities to load them.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 28 2011, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Me too. Must be one heck of an update...usually doesn't stay on alternate server this long. Only other explanation would be they are moving us around again to balance server load.
Mmmmmmm..Ive changed to a different server again...Never been on this server before.......
Old Jul 28 2011, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
Mmmmmmm..Ive changed to a different server again...Never been on this server before.......
Try clearing your cache and Macromedia files, re-installing Flash, etc.... ....just had to throw that in because of your signature....
I am still on the same (different server)....I don't know for sure but I think it will be tonight or tomorrow night. Just seems odd with all the server changes and slowdowns if they aren't working on an update.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread