Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 26 2011, 11:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
All the new stuff is great but again some question.

Can the farms get bigger so that we can have more without having to go to more and more farms. With the new 5x5 tools, it would be easy to manage farms twice the size of the ones we have now.

Can the barns, sheds and coos get bigger so we can have more animals of the same type in each? 100 has been the limit for a very long time. I am always running out of eggs but where to stuff more chickens LOL

Thanks for taking you time to listen to my suggestions.
Suggestions get to the developers better if you put them in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 27 2011, 01:30 AM

Are the juniper and red maple harvestable or will we chop them?
Old Jul 27 2011, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnchat View Post
Are the juniper and red maple harvestable or will we chop them?
They're harvestable
Old Jul 27 2011, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjl1960 View Post
I am with you...I am beginning to hate this game with a passion, but I can't give it up since I have spent a lot of money towards it...and I do like it.
I don't hate it ..... FAR FROM IT!! I have been able to justify spending real money on it, by the enjoyment I get from it. If not on Farm Town, I will just spend it somewhere else .... and at this point I would rather spend it on Farm Town. I just hope it doesn't go anywhere... or if it does ever shut down, to give us the option to buy it on disk (like the Sims).

I was periodically playing a Playdom game, so so many bugs in it, and they just decided instead of fixing it, they would shut it down. Gave the players 30 days notice. When you go to their forums, you see their moderators logging in MAYBE once a month. We need to realize how lucky we are to have this forum and the great moderators on it. The developers here listen and act, unlike MANY MANY other games, where the players are pretty much ignored. THAT is why I will continue to spend cash on this game.
Old Jul 27 2011, 09:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
Ditto to the above, plus.. Beeswax too! I own two Bee farms, and I still never have enough Beeswax to meet the demand for the recent products added that require it. The Scented Candles alone use 3 Beeswax per 10 candles (one batch) to produce... and we only get a total of 50 Beeswax every six hours!

Sheep and Llamas... I have ten Wool sheds on ten farms, and again.. never have enough of either kind of wool to meet the demand for producing all the products using them. I have a ton of extra, loose sheep and llamas on most farms, to try to increase wool production -- which is slowing everything down, of course, and also makes planting and harvesting much more difficult. You know extra animals on farms make the game slow down, but won't resolve the wool issue for us. Please.. either greatly increase the limit of sheep and llamas in the sheds.. or let us have multiple wool sheds per farm.. or best of all -- change the time needed to harvest wool sheds! Once every 40 hours is not enough, and will never be enough for advanced players with lots of facilities.

Please keep up with this kind of issue, when you add new products to use existing ingredients. Increase production of that ingredient at the same time you add the new products that use it.

I do have problems with LLAMAS, SHEEP AND COD, never enough.. I have 3 sheds and many lakes and sea strips... on the bee's wax... let it built up for about 2 or 3 days and you will have enough.. I fill mine to capacity, but do not post facilities as soon as I have a batch or two. I post facilities like once a week and that seems to solve the problem except with the above mention animals and fish... we either need llamas and sheep like the cows and hens or have animals on the loose on the farms where you have a shed. Please devs fix this.. thanks
Old Jul 27 2011, 09:53 AM

How do I tell if I am getting a different server?
Old Jul 27 2011, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
Mmmmmm,,..Somethings happening....FT is playing up wicked and I,m connecting to a new server which it only does when a new release is on its way..........Its coming soon........
How does one tell if they are connecting to a different server?
Old Jul 27 2011, 10:14 AM

and i am missing building and that usual happen when we are getting up dates let keep our fingers crossed
Old Jul 27 2011, 10:20 AM

Default stacking

how do you stack
Old Jul 27 2011, 11:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JADAMSONE View Post
how do you stack
Sorry, but due to the damage (sometimes permanently) we don't allow the how-tos of stacking and layering on the forum.
Closed Thread