Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 07 2011, 05:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy333 View Post
one very said thing, i have lost one of my favorite activity's: helping neighbours who just get started with there farms and facility's those people dont have a lot. i with my highest level could help then out with clicking on there ingredients, after single period of 3 houres when they have publish several stuff! most of the time i didnt need what they publish, but just prefer to help then out. now its so good as impossible :'( i wish that they change it back its so said i can not help then more now .
I AGREE. ALSO SOME OF US WHO HAVE LOTS AnD LOTS OF COINS COULD HELP THEM OUT IF THE GAME WOULD LET US USE OUR COINS TO HELP THEM NOT JUST FARM CASH.

MY COINS ARE WAY IN EXCESS STORAGE IS FULL. WOULD LOVE TO SELL STORAGE MORE THAN EVERY 12 HOURS. I SELL AT 10% DISCOUNT.
Old Jun 07 2011, 06:55 PM

Send a message via AIM to SillySandy Send a message via Yahoo to SillySandy

I know everyone knows this but sometimes in their eagerness to play and try new things or new ideas the devs have come up with, the one thing everyone should keep in mind and this game is beta. Yes, let them know how things are going but to get upset or say you are not going to play anymore just seems kinda lame. Tell them what system you are using like IE or Google Crome, ects or offer other information that might help them fix any glitches.. I think it is great they come up with so many new ideas even if the ideas are a little rough for awhile.
Old Jun 07 2011, 07:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to SillySandy Send a message via Yahoo to SillySandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
I have decided that I get my 1,000,000 from other peoples' posts, they get theirs from mine. If I get something back on mine, it is a REAL bonus. This has allowed me to stop planting 3 and 4 day crops and fill up my storage bins with orphans like 4 hour and 8 hour stuff. I'm content, will wait out the storm (with my umbrella upside down to catch the goods!) Happy farming!!

Way to go Grammy, I love a person(you) with good attitude! I wish patience was something you could gift to others. All good ideas that come from the devs need time to get the "bugs" worked out. I wish more players would come here and read the post, it sure would help them understand the game better.
Old Jun 07 2011, 07:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillySandy View Post
Way to go Grammy, I love a person(you) with good attitude! I wish patience was something you could gift to others. All good ideas that come from the devs need time to get the "bugs" worked out. I wish more players would come here and read the post, it sure would help them understand the game better.
Another Way to go to Grammy.

Like she says it is a Bata software and at this point in time I don't think it is any to small. Mew things are tested in the Alpha software, bugs found and fixed then put out in bata. There are a lot more people using it then and the will come up with bugs again, hope there are not to many or to bad.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 07 2011, 09:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Question on the belt reward clicking. I waited over 12 hours from the first post I clicked, clicked one at 13 hours later and it said I had to wait 12 hours to collect another bonus.

The timing seems to be from when I clicked the last bonus link and maxed the 1M bonus, versus from when I started 12 hours ago. When does this reset when you maxed out or actually at 12 hours?

@Simera we all benefit from the belts, those with unmentionable farms may get there faster, but that doesn't bother me nor do their farms. I am grateful that some of them are posting the belt rewards. It's the same reward eventually I can post, nothing different but timing. But very few of my neighbors with those type farms return the help on facilities so eventually will remove them or stop helping them. If we wanted to, we could go and buy extra supplies and have a lot of stuff too, but man is that time consuming to purchase or sell items to someone.
Old Jun 07 2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
It does work Randall, I think the time limit is a bit out that's all. The ONE you clicked on was probably worth all of your 250,000 limit, whereas I can sometimes get as many as four clicks/claims before I reach the limit. It all depends on what the crop is worth, some are worth more than others. You need to pick & choose your claims.
No, it doesn't work, Hyacinth. I have not gotten a bonus in 48 hours. Now, you cannot tell me that the last bonus I got was worth 4 bonus time periods.
Old Jun 07 2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
I am so pleased that the belt system is taken care of---now if Ft would only take care of the problem of receiving and sending gifts--I have been contacting them since May 12th-- I am not the only person who has waited for the "devs" to correct this problem. We have had new facilities, new gifts and now a belt system added, but a 3 week old problem has not been taken care of, apparently it is not important!
I would like to know how the belt system has been taken careof. approx. 48 hours ago, I clicked to help a neighbor with his/her bonus. At that time, I received a message saying the mayor had not given me any portion of the bonus. I sent bonuses to neighbors waiting for my 3 hours to be up and I would once again get the message the mayor was sending a portion of the bonus to me. My time was up and past -- I had been working on my farms. i was ready to quit FT for the night. I did my last big of lproducing and clicked to help some neighbors with bonuses. Once again, I was told that I had exceeded my bonus amount. I have been sending bonuses for the past 2days. I have still not received any portion of any of the bonuses. The mayor keeps saying I have exceeded my limit. HOW????? Since when does it take 48 hours to get a bonus?????
Old Jun 07 2011, 10:37 PM

I collected my 1 million this morning and patiently waited 13 hours and now there are no posts to collect from? I even tried going into game requests on facebook, scrolling past the pending gifts and clicking on Farm Town stories so I only see Farm Town feed. It says 'You have no Farm Town stories.' So I can't see ANY Farm Town posts. Is this a facebook issue?
Old Jun 07 2011, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEKLAOL View Post
I AGREE. ALSO SOME OF US WHO HAVE LOTS AnD LOTS OF COINS COULD HELP THEM OUT IF THE GAME WOULD LET US USE OUR COINS TO HELP THEM NOT JUST FARM CASH.

MY COINS ARE WAY IN EXCESS STORAGE IS FULL. WOULD LOVE TO SELL STORAGE MORE THAN EVERY 12 HOURS. I SELL AT 10% DISCOUNT.
Get real....the developers have made the first 50 levels or so child's play. The game is NOTHING like it was a year or so ago. I can belch and be on level 35.
Old Jun 07 2011, 10:47 PM

Okay...it's been over 14 hours since I last collected a belt bonus. How much longer do these 12 hours last?

Simple solution....GET RID OF THIS AMAZINGLY STUPID AND **UNTESTED** ADDITION.
Closed Thread