Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 21 2023, 05:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
were is the blocked user tab
Hi ijago,

Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen.
Then click on Blocked Users.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 23 2023, 10:23 AM

When we take a picture of our facebook based farmtown farm, it is sent to out facebook farmtown album. The slashkey farmtown also prompts us to take a picture that will be in our farmtown album. Does that farmtown album exist now, if so how do we access it?

If the farntown album is to be setup by the developers at some point, why not not let us know it is not functional yet, or if it is functional, how do we access it.

Thank you.
Old Jun 23 2023, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Manylayers View Post
When we take a picture of our facebook based farmtown farm, it is sent to out facebook farmtown album. The slashkey farmtown also prompts us to take a picture that will be in our farmtown album. Does that farmtown album exist now, if so how do we access it?

If the farntown album is to be setup by the developers at some point, why not not let us know it is not functional yet, or if it is functional, how do we access it.

Thank you.
Hi Charlie Manylayers,
It is not set up on the website currently. I don't think they have decided how they are going to do those yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 23 2023, 12:37 PM

Thanks taz
Old Jun 24 2023, 08:20 AM
Account Not Linked

why does it say my account is not linked and sometimes if i try to post I get this message.. I appreciate your help ,
thank you

Lark, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home
Old Jun 24 2023, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lark View Post
why does it say my account is not linked and sometimes if i try to post I get this message.. I appreciate your help ,
thank you

Lark, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home
Hi Lark

Maybe you were trying to post in a closed thread so you got that message.

Not all sections of the forums are open and available for users to post.

You can read the following thread, which is closed, but it has information about the Forums:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602546
Old Jun 27 2023, 07:43 AM

Hi gals and guys

Thank you so much for your feedback on the May 23rd New Release!

While we wait for next New Release please feel free to post any problems with the game in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback and your ideas for the game in our Suggestion section.

This thread is now closed.
Closed Thread