Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jun 27 2020, 01:23 PM

No, I definitely get the same problem. The slowdown is immediately evident when the second person arrives.
Old Jul 11 2020, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
Thanks for opening a discussion thread.

I still wish we had an option to fire people. I sincerely doubt the amount of people hiring just to fire is so significant that the rest of the population should be held hostage to slow, disrespectful or verbally abusive players.
Sometimes I get a person on my farm that does nothing. What on earth are they doing??? Those are the ones I would like to be able to send home.
Old Jul 12 2020, 12:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Sometimes I get a person on my farm that does nothing. What on earth are they doing??? Those are the ones I would like to be able to send home.
they are phantom avatars that follow you home from the market... reload the farm they are on and they disappear..
Old Jul 12 2020, 03:55 PM

Either that or they're raiding your co-op quest(s).
Old Jul 13 2020, 02:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanel5 View Post
In response to the posts about hiring more than one person to harvest. I don't have a problem working with other people when harvesting, but I find that it sometimes slows down the game and the work takes ages. This is especially so if a bunch of people are hired to harvest layered fish ponds and sea coasts. I don't know if other people get this problem. Maybe it's just my slow computer to blame.
I have the same problem and have even noticed a slowdown if the person who hires me is on the farm with me even if they aren't doing anything. Going offline does tend to help but just let them know what you are doing so they don't think you abandoned the job.
Old Jul 16 2020, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Iceberg,
We have not been able to duplicate this as it is so intermitent, so no way to fix it.
I see your response to the exact question I came here to ask, it is happening to me frequently.
Old Aug 17 2020, 07:48 PM

I am wondering what is going on in the marketplace? I am getting more more people who's status is red , are asking for a big job, solo and said they had big tools then they do nothing when they get to the farm. I go back to my farm with them so I know they are there then they leave saying too much work or my tools aren't big enough. Ummm...I hired you because you said you had big tools. I am also getting a lot people with the red work wanted status, asking for a job and when I try to hire them they reply that they are not interested but continue to ask for a job.
Old Aug 18 2020, 05:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I am wondering what is going on in the marketplace? I am getting more more people who's status is red , are asking for a big job, solo and said they had big tools then they do nothing when they get to the farm. I go back to my farm with them so I know they are there then they leave saying too much work or my tools aren't big enough. Ummm...I hired you because you said you had big tools. I am also getting a lot people with the red work wanted status, asking for a job and when I try to hire them they reply that they are not interested but continue to ask for a job.
I am over hiring people unless they are someone I know and has worked for me in the past... too many dud workers now... unable to do the work hired for, don't know to untick the boxes in preferences.. have had some try to do my farms with facilities showing...plus crops trees flowers etc and then wonder why ft crashes or freezes.. I now Ignore those that I find are totally incompetent so I will never see them again... culling the dud workers, lol
Old Sep 23 2020, 01:38 PM

This is weird. I tried to hire someone to fish. He turned the job down or so it appeared because I got the pop up saying sorry I'm busy now. I hired someone else who accepted then I get a pop up from the first person, the one who appeared to turn it down saying they accepted the job and are on the way to the farm now.
Old Mar 09 2021, 12:43 PM

Wink Doing our own farms

The one sure thing that I am glad about each of us having to do all the work on our own farms is that maybe when we start being able to be hired again in the market, all the ones doing the hiring that have made it impossible to collect bonuses due to continually trying to search for a tree here or a flower there on the decorated farms and worse flowers and trees stacked upon stacked upon stacked will see the difficulty and correct it.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646