Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 04 2020, 07:05 PM

Default Missing Facilities from Facility Manager

I have an oil refinery on Farm #1 that is not showing in my facility manager. I have sorted by alphabetically and utilization and it doesn't show up anywhere. I also tried finding it by using the filter for this farm. I used the magnifying glass and it can't find it. I've cleared my Memcache and it didn't help. Any other suggestions?
Old Aug 04 2020, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
I have an oil refinery on Farm #1 that is not showing in my facility manager. I have sorted by alphabetically and utilization and it doesn't show up anywhere. I also tried finding it by using the filter for this farm. I used the magnifying glass and it can't find it. I've cleared my Memcache and it didn't help. Any other suggestions?
Hi Conjetta,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
EDIT: You need to give us a link to which farm set you are missing the oil refinery from since you have more than one farm set.

By the way the link you have in your signature is not correct for your farms. That link goes to an empty farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 04 2020 at 07:27 PM.
Old Aug 04 2020, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Conjetta,
Try putting the oil refinery on farm 1 into your storage, close and reopen your farms and then place it back on the farm. Then check the facility manager. If it still doesn't show up there, go to the farm and start some production directly from the facility. Then check again in the facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2020, 10:33 AM

Default Missing Facility from Facility Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Conjetta,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
EDIT: You need to give us a link to which farm set you are missing the oil refinery from since you have more than one farm set.

By the way the link you have in your signature is not correct for your farms. That link goes to an empty farm.

This is the farm with the missing link. I hope.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2151&farm_ix=0
Old Aug 05 2020, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
This is the farm with the missing link. I hope.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2151&farm_ix=0
Hi Conjetta,
Is this the farm you are missing the oil refinery from? You don't have a refinery on farm 1 in this set of farms.

On your other set of farms you do have an oil refinery on your farm 1. Try putting the oil refinery on farm 1 into your storage, close and reopen your farms and then place it back on the farm. Then check the facility manager. If it still doesn't show up there, go to the farm and start some production directly from the facility. Then check again in the facility manager.
Old Aug 06 2020, 07:32 AM

Default Missing Facility from Facility Manager

The oil refinery on Farm 1 has disappeared now. BUT, the space where it was is completely bare - trees surrounding it are still there. So something happened to it. It was in the upper left hand corner, about an inch from the side and right at the top. You can see the bare spot. When I was there the other night, I started the products manually.
Old Aug 06 2020, 09:03 AM

Quote:
The oil refinery on Farm 1 has disappeared now. BUT, the space where it was is completely bare - trees surrounding it are still there. So something happened to it. It was in the upper left hand corner, about an inch from the side and right at the top. You can see the bare spot. When I was there the other night, I started the products manually.
Hi Conjetta

Taz is not available at this moment.

For the account with avatar name "Conjody USA CST", you own 2 Oil Refineries. One of them is placed in your farm 5 called Terry's Swapmeet and the other is in your farm 13 called Smithfields. You dont have an Oil Refinery in your farm 1 for this account.

For the account with avatar name "Connie Jo USA CST", you own 5 Oil Refineries. The first one in your farm 1 called SpurCity, second one in your farm 5 called Mound Valley, third in your farm 9 called Liberty, fourth in your farm 25 called Tulsa and the last one in your farm 33 called Dodge City.
Old Aug 09 2020, 04:04 PM

I am having a issue with purchase of tools for crops. I have purchase to up grade my harvest plow sow tools. I get them and put in my storage and then try to use them and they are not showing in the tools. I purchase several last and I don't know what to do. please help
Old Aug 09 2020, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigsfly View Post
I am having a issue with purchase of tools for crops. I have purchase to up grade my harvest plow sow tools. I get them and put in my storage and then try to use them and they are not showing in the tools. I purchase several last and I don't know what to do. please help
Hi pigsfly,
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850

Also provide us a list of what tools you are trying to buy.
Old Aug 10 2020, 08:13 PM

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8390&farm_ix=0

I was trying to upgrade the combine and I think I purchase it more that once. Maybe I did something wrong. combine harvest plant 8x8 Ex.

Tags
missing, missing animals, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing harvests, missing tools, missing trees