Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 03 2020, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
something going on with chrome. can't load farm again. white page. trying everything one more time.
HI Tammyjo,
Makes me wonder if Chrome put out an update. Check your Farm Town Flash Enabler and make sure it is not disabled.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2020, 06:29 PM

I can load my niece's farm on chrome and opera. I can not load mine on either browser.
Old Aug 03 2020, 06:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I can load my niece's farm on chrome and opera. I can not load mine on either browser.
Hi Tammyjo,
Try something other than a Chrome based browser. Only other thing is to try all the suggestions again in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2020, 06:32 PM

FT is not available on any browser, only get a white screen. Even clicking on bonuses etc, gives a white screen, not the bonus. The same with my friends. Clicking on mem cleaner also give a white screen.
Old Aug 03 2020, 06:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmasqued View Post
FT is not available on any browser, only get a white screen. Even clicking on bonuses etc, gives a white screen, not the bonus. The same with my friends. Clicking on mem cleaner also give a white screen.
Hi Unmasqued,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about loading problems as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread, including the ones there in the links.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 03 2020 at 07:53 PM.
Old Aug 03 2020, 06:59 PM

3rd time re doing everything. and chrome is back working again.
Old Aug 03 2020, 07:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
3rd time re doing everything. and chrome is back working again.
Hi Tammyjo,
Glad to hear that.
Old Aug 03 2020, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
HI Tammyjo,
Makes me wonder if Chrome put out an update. Check your Farm Town Flash Enabler and make sure it is not disabled.

This must be the case as it never went down for me. I am on a PC using AVG secure browser and haven't had any loading problems at all.
Old Aug 04 2020, 04:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Loading issue

Game is loading, then stopping, then load, and stopping...doing it on Edge, FF, and Chrome..have cleaned everything, cleared cache, and re-booted.
Is something up with it?
Old Aug 04 2020, 04:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Game is loading, then stopping, then load, and stopping...doing it on Edge, FF, and Chrome..have cleaned everything, cleared cache, and re-booted.
Is something up with it?
Hi Dana,

There are no problems that we are aware of at this time. If you've already done all the routine items listed in the first post on page one, did you have any problems with responses when you ran the Server Tests. ?

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error