Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2021, 05:02 AM

Smile Trading Market

Would really love to get the Trading Market back.
It sure did help a whole, whole lot
Old May 17 2021, 08:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Is there still an ongoing issue with sending/receiving gifts? I send them out to all my friends twice a day, and every time I would log on to the game (several times a day), there would always be gifts from my friends that I could collect. However, since sometime last week (can't remember when it started), the gifts I received from my friends are only visible for me to collect after there are 50 in total. Normally, they would be there for me to collect whether it be one gift, 7, 15, or 30. Now they only show up when there are 50. Just wondering if this is something that is still in the works to be looked into. Thank you!
Old May 17 2021, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post

Is there still an ongoing issue with sending/receiving gifts? I send them out to all my friends twice a day, and every time I would log on to the game (several times a day), there would always be gifts from my friends that I could collect. However, since sometime last week (can't remember when it started), the gifts I received from my friends are only visible for me to collect after there are 50 in total. Normally, they would be there for me to collect whether it be one gift, 7, 15, or 30. Now they only show up when there are 50. Just wondering if this is something that is still in the works to be looked into. Thank you!
Hi FarmersWife

Im not sure to completely understand but you are saying that if for example you have 30 gifts in the your My Requests, you do not see the number 30 in that tab till you get 50 gifts?

What happens if you open your My Requests tab, do you see the gifts no matter you didnt get 50 yet?

We know that there is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up in a few days in your My Requests.

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen and check your My Request tab again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If nothing has changed then you can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests.

If you have doubts about how to accept gifts under Activity in Facebook, please read the following instructions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Old May 17 2021, 08:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi FarmersWife

Im not sure to completely understand but you are saying that if for example you have 30 gifts in the your My Requests, you do not see the number 30 in that tab till you get 50 gifts?

What happens if you open your My Requests tab, do you see the gifts no matter you didnt get 50 yet?

We know that there is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up in a few days in your My Requests.

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen and check your My Request tab again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If nothing has changed then you can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests.

If you have doubts about how to accept gifts under Activity in Facebook, please read the following instructions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Hi marymarcel....I do not get the red number on the gift tab showing I have gifts until it is 50. If I click on the tab when there is no red number, there are no gifts to accept. Take the last time.....I logged on and there was no red number, and no gifts. I took a five minute phone call, and then relogged back in, and there was the red 50 on the tab. Weird, huh?
Old May 17 2021, 08:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hi marymarcel....I do not get the red number on the gift tab showing I have gifts until it is 50. If I click on the tab when there is no red number, there are no gifts to accept. Take the last time.....I logged on and there was no red number, and no gifts. I took a five minute phone call, and then relogged back in, and there was the red 50 on the tab. Weird, huh?
Hi FarmersWife,
The gifts come through Facebook, so there isn't anything that Farm Town can do to fix this. Gifts are listed first in the Games/Activity area of Facebook and Farm Town queries Facebook for the gifts. Sometimes the data just doesn't transfer. Most of the time these problems are short lived and fix themselves within a few days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2021, 05:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FarmersWife,
The gifts come through Facebook, so there isn't anything that Farm Town can do to fix this. Gifts are listed first in the Games/Activity area of Facebook and Farm Town queries Facebook for the gifts. Sometimes the data just doesn't transfer. Most of the time these problems are short lived and fix themselves within a few days.
Until a few days ago all my gifts came in 50 at a time. Then the end of last week finally started getting gifts in different amounts, not just 50 at a time.
Old May 17 2021, 11:57 AM

i always stack 4 fields i use for crops and 2 for trees or flowers. i never had any problems in the past but the last few days i can't seem to make this work. when i do this now i get a few of the crops to show but the trees or flowers are fine. what is causing the layering of the crops not to work???
Old May 17 2021, 12:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
i always stack 4 fields i use for crops and 2 for trees or flowers. i never had any problems in the past but the last few days i can't seem to make this work. when i do this now i get a few of the crops to show but the trees or flowers are fine. what is causing the layering of the crops not to work???
Hi Jcloud,
What you are asking about is layering and we are not allowed to post instruction for that nor allow any one else to post instructions for those. I am sorry, but we can't help you with this. We do not know what layering tricks are currently working or what will work in the future whenthe game is completely restored.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2021, 12:06 PM

Smile Crops and Trees Accessibility

Not a bug request, just a suggestion. Would it be possible to list all the crops alphabetically, as well as numerically based on their "plant to harvest time"? Example: 6 day, 5,4,3,2,1, 12 hour, 8,4,2,1.

Additionally, is it possible to list ALL trees alphabetically and according to their type: Example: All trees to be HARVESTED. All trees/bushes to be CHOPPED.
All trees/bushes/shrubs for decoration ONLY?

While I love searching the crops, it would make it exceedingly easier if the above request it possible. Thanks so much. I LOVE THIS GAME!

Cheryl
Old May 17 2021, 12:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1234 View Post
Not a bug request, just a suggestion. Would it be possible to list all the crops alphabetically, as well as numerically based on their "plant to harvest time"? Example: 6 day, 5,4,3,2,1, 12 hour, 8,4,2,1.

Additionally, is it possible to list ALL trees alphabetically and according to their type: Example: All trees to be HARVESTED. All trees/bushes to be CHOPPED.
All trees/bushes/shrubs for decoration ONLY?

While I love searching the crops, it would make it exceedingly easier if the above request it possible. Thanks so much. I LOVE THIS GAME!

Cheryl
Hi Cheryl,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see. You will not be able to start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
Closed Thread