Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 17 2021, 06:58 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Starstruck,
Only other thing I can think of is try clearing your browser cache, close your browser and then reload.

The links to others farms in here do not work right now.
I tried this and got it to work ONCE. When I went back and tried again it was still not showing that one tool. https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi
Old Jan 17 2021, 07:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck Farm View Post
I tried this and got it to work ONCE. When I went back and tried again it was still not showing that one tool. https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi
Hi Starstruck,
I don't have an answer for you then. I am sure once the develoers get all the functions back into the game then they will have time to look at the minor things. Only think I can think of is wait until they get the shortcuts manager added back try re-adding it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2021, 07:09 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Hi Starstruck,
Only think I can think of is wait until they get the shortcuts manager added back try re-adding it.
And I bet that's gonna take weeks.
Old Jan 17 2021, 08:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteFangs

Have a question will crop go to waste if farmers can't get into doing the farms due to the change over for now? We feel that all crops planted on farms shouldn't be lost due to time frames on the crops of farmer's not being able to get into their Farms.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 17 2021, 08:52 PM
Account Not Linked

I am stuck on farms. Cannot hire anyone. my user id is 100000278185279 ; 2021-01-18 02:51:26.615 INFOMemoryStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 40/256 MB Video Mem: 512 MB
Old Jan 17 2021, 09:04 PM

My Farms are working but I cant go to the market or I cant purchase farms is that normal because we are not completely up? I can work my own farms and purchase for my farms. I do water other peoples farms that I have left messages for in the past, and some one has watered my flowers lol. thanks for the hard work sorry first post was giving me a hard time sent a second
Old Jan 17 2021, 09:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliejs View Post
I am stuck on farms. Cannot hire anyone. my user id is 100000278185279 ; 2021-01-18 02:51:26.615 INFOMemoryStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 40/256 MB Video Mem: 512 MB
Hi milliejs,
The hiring and markets are not available yet. Please check the first post in the following thread link to see what is available. As you are able to play, then please post in that thread instead of here for questions or problems.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2021, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prici Dejesus View Post
My Farms are working but I cant go to the market or I cant purchase farms is that normal because we are not completely up? I can work my own farms and purchase for my farms. I do water other peoples farms that I have left messages for in the past, and some one has watered my flowers lol. thanks for the hard work
Hi Prici,
The hiring, markets, and the map are not available yet. Please check the first post in the following thread link to see what is available. As you are able to play, then please post in that thread instead of here for questions or problems.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134
Old Jan 17 2021, 09:24 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Hi Starstruck,
Only other thing I can think of is try clearing your browser cache, close your browser and then reload.

The links to others farms in here do not work right now.
Sorry I'm requoting this post but it's the only way I could figure out how to "tag" you for another post. I can't edit my individual farm names. Is that a game migration issue? Thanks.
Old Jan 17 2021, 09:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck Farm View Post
Sorry I'm requoting this post but it's the only way I could figure out how to "tag" you for another post. I can't edit my individual farm names. Is that a game migration issue? Thanks.
Hi Starstruck,
That has not been added yet either. You do not need to tag me in a post as we get notifications for all new posts.
Closed Thread