Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 17 2021, 09:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
Is there a date for when we can cash out and sell items for all farms instead of having to do the manager in each farm?
Hi Debhurst,
You can cash out and store all from the Facility manager now. You do not have to go to each farm for this.

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 17 2021, 10:39 AM

Default watermill farm 1

what happened to my watermill on Farm 1? Disappeared! Where is it?
Old Mar 17 2021, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyhack1 View Post
what happened to my watermill on Farm 1? Disappeared! Where is it?
Hi Beckyhack,
Your previous post about this was answered. You can find the answer in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=6720

To find your posts and the answers usually just below your post use the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 17 2021, 11:08 AM

Everytime I go to use my plower or any other tool I have to put it in storage then click to use it and place back on farm, can you please fix this?
Thank You
Old Mar 17 2021, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiebud View Post
Everytime I go to use my plower or any other tool I have to put it in storage then click to use it and place back on farm, can you please fix this?
Thank You
Hi rosiebud,
Leave your tools in your storage. You can pick up to use the tools by just clicking on them in the Toolbox. You do not have to place them on the farm you are working on. They do not take in space in your Item storage total.
Old Mar 17 2021, 12:13 PM

Default Maps Won't Load

Maps won't load. Everything else works. I wanted to expand one of my farms.
Old Mar 17 2021, 12:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoefler View Post
Maps won't load. Everything else works. I wanted to expand one of my farms.
Hi Knoefler,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
The map is not available yet. I am sorry you will have to wait to expand your farm until those functions are added back into the game.

You can see what is currently available in the first post on the first page of this thread. You can check that post occasionally to see what has been added as they release additional functions.
Old Mar 17 2021, 05:44 PM

Hi when can we play again? I miss my game. 1252419742
Old Mar 17 2021, 06:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemisner View Post
Hi when can we play again? I miss my game. 1252419742
Hi Rosemisner,
Are you able to open your farms? If not please post in the thread in the link below:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

If you are able to open your farms then please see what is currently available in the first post on the first page of this thread. We do not have dates of when the rest of the functions will be added back into the game.
Old Mar 17 2021, 06:05 PM

Hi my ID # is 100001079898837
The game is playing different in the morning that at night. In the morning when I am working on farms, it takes anywheres from15 to 20 seconds to go from farm to farm, and it takes 3 - 5 seconds to go to the store. Once I am in the farm everything is great! When I try and do facilities, again it takes 15 - 20 seconds to go from farm to farm, and 3 - 5 seconds to go from one facility to another. At night it is like a switch has been turned on, and everything is working fast. It has been doing this for a while now, and then for almost 4 days it was working the same day and night, and then now it has gone back to slow in the morning and great at night.
Closed Thread