Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 07 2023, 07:10 PM

Thank you so much for all your suggestions, I was finally able to buy farmcash, I was using the buy cash button at the top instead of using the bank button, when i did it finally worked, thanks so much
Old Jun 07 2023, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
Thank you so much for all your suggestions, I was finally able to buy farmcash, I was using the buy cash button at the top instead of using the bank button, when i did it finally worked, thanks so much
Hi Betty,
I used the one at the top with no problems. Not sure why it didn't work as both places go to the same place.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2023, 09:10 PM

Default lost farm cash

lost some farm cash today on this game 30 farm cash is missing from my farm
Old Jun 12 2023, 09:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilli1 View Post
lost some farm cash today on this game 30 farm cash is missing from my farm
Hi Rwilli,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash.
You did not lose any farm cash. You bought the Tea House facility for 30 farm cash.
You can see any farm cash transactions by going to the Account tab above your farms and then click on the Farm Cash Activity Log there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 13 2023, 01:07 PM

i don't want the tea house it was clicked on by mistake
Old Jun 13 2023, 01:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilli1 View Post
i don't want the tea house it was clicked on by mistake
Hi Rwilli,
Then you will have to contact Support concerning this. We can not do refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 24 2023, 08:45 AM

I just finished harvesting as I had 23 more points to go to earn 1 farmcash and completed reward came up I went to accept and the reward was stolen and a new number of points until next farm cash came up. This isn't the first time this has happened. Its happened at least 3 times. Either my farm or fb has been doubled or just outright piracy
Old Jun 24 2023, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
I just finished harvesting as I had 23 more points to go to earn 1 farmcash and completed reward came up I went to accept and the reward was stolen and a new number of points until next farm cash came up. This isn't the first time this has happened. Its happened at least 3 times. Either my farm or fb has been doubled or just outright piracy
Hi littlesallysanctus

You are at top level, 1375, since June 11th, so there is no way to get more farmcash for your account till developers add more levels in a few months.

If you are talking about another account then please provide the user id number for that account. It is located at the botton of your game page.
Old Jun 27 2023, 09:38 AM

I purchased the cosmetic surgery facility twice and there is only one in my inventory. I tried to move the first one on my farm position 3 and it disappeared when it couldn't be placed where I wanted it. It did not reappear where it was previously positioned and I had to purchase a second one. Would you please return the 30 famr cash that I did not need to spend?
Old Jun 27 2023, 09:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
I purchased the cosmetic surgery facility twice and there is only one in my inventory. I tried to move the first one on my farm position 3 and it disappeared when it couldn't be placed where I wanted it. It did not reappear where it was previously positioned and I had to purchase a second one. Would you please return the 30 famr cash that I did not need to spend?
Hi Karin Venables,
I have checked your data and you are missing one. You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do refunds through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash