Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 16 2014, 01:55 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

if you look in the other thread, "mods must know" the Mayor of FT has been kidnapped, and is being forced to watch old 3 stooges episode while the minions are entertaining him with cookies until the new release is released.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post5824030
Old May 16 2014, 02:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile new release

It doesn't let me buy an expansion, but it no longer says that I have everything available....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 16 2014, 02:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharbu123 View Post
It doesn't let me buy an expansion, but it no longer says that I have everything available....
Do you have the needed coins or FC for the expansion? What happens when you hover your mouse over the expansion, does it say "Buy"? Which expansion are you trying to purchase?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 16 2014, 03:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
if you look in the other thread, "mods must know" the Mayor of FT has been kidnapped, and is being forced to watch old 3 stooges episode while the minions are entertaining him with cookies until the new release is released.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post5824030

i resent that, im a stooge my self
Old May 16 2014, 03:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Do you have the needed coins or FC for the expansion? What happens when you hover your mouse over the expansion, does it say "Buy"? Which expansion are you trying to purchase?
I am on 21 looking for a 22 and getting the empty box which would show expansions. I would normally get the you have all of the farms/expansions available message. I am hoping it is a sign of releases coming soon. It always gets glitchy when updates are in progress. Of course, it could just be a tease. lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 16 2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharbu123 View Post
I am on 21 looking for a 22 and getting the empty box which would show expansions. I would normally get the you have all of the farms/expansions available message. I am hoping it is a sign of releases coming soon. It always gets glitchy when updates are in progress. Of course, it could just be a tease. lol
There is no farm 22 therefore you wouldn't get any expansions lol
Old May 16 2014, 05:14 PM

I don't understand your post....what do you mean???

Last edited by Taz D; May 16 2014 at 05:21 PM. Reason: subject post was deleted. It was a spammer.
Old May 16 2014, 05:33 PM

Hi,

i am closing this thread, we really don't need 2 of the same lol

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 16 2014, 05:45 PM

Unhappy Sending gifts and requests to boost trainsThanks

Thanks for your reply, but I think you are mistaken because both lists changed in exactly the same way at the same time. There appears to be no way to edit the lists, as I pointed out that I have tried by removing neighbors who have been inactive for long periods of time. If it is, indeed, Facebook that made this change, can you please tell me how to contact Facebook. Thanks again.
Old May 16 2014, 05:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Goodwitch View Post
Thanks for your reply, but I think you are mistaken because both lists changed in exactly the same way at the same time. There appears to be no way to edit the lists, as I pointed out that I have tried by removing neighbors who have been inactive for long periods of time. If it is, indeed, Facebook that made this change, can you please tell me how to contact Facebook. Thanks again.
Knight rider is correct. Those lists are created from information gotten from Facebook. The only thing Farm Town can do is selct which lists to allow for use. Removing neighbors will not change those lists because as far as Facebook knows they are still playing. The only way they will drop off the lists is if you unfriend those people or if they remove Farm Town from their apps in Facebook.
As he said for gifts you can create your own friends list in Facebook and use that for sending gifts. Instructions on how to create and use that list are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity