Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 17 2011, 11:55 PM

Thank you!!!!
Old Jan 18 2011, 12:00 AM

Thanks guys!!!
Old Jan 18 2011, 12:06 AM

Default THanks for the updates

Thank you for the new farm 8 and updates. I think I am going to like the new SmokeHouse facility. Would be nice to have Salmon a bit more plentiful. I do like the new feature in the facility manager for the progression order. I think I can work with that. Much better than was we got originally. Thank you.

I am still dissipointed that we did not get Yeast as a gift. Been asking that ever since the brewery came out.

Curious to see how the bait is going to work.
Also curious to see what you have in mind for the various attachments that came out in the gifts.

thanks again
Doc
Old Jan 18 2011, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Thank you for the new farm 8 and updates. I think I am going to like the new SmokeHouse facility. Would be nice to have Salmon a bit more plentiful. I do like the new feature in the facility manager for the progression order. I think I can work with that. Much better than was we got originally. Thank you.

I am still dissipointed that we did not get Yeast as a gift. Been asking that ever since the brewery came out.

Curious to see how the bait is going to work.
Also curious to see what you have in mind for the various attachments that came out in the gifts.

thanks again
Doc
Hi, the attachments are only decorative.
Old Jan 18 2011, 12:30 AM

Mmmm, delicious updates. Woohoo 'n thank you!
Old Jan 18 2011, 12:32 AM
Account Not Linked

I have worked hard to get to level 154 and now you have upped the levels! And I did not get any credit, I was only 6 away to 160, now I am 27 levels away! That's not fair, and I am about to quit playing. Not fair! I don't have money to buy into this game.
Old Jan 18 2011, 12:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple M View Post
I have worked hard to get to level 154 and now you have upped the levels! And I did not get any credit, I was only 6 away to 160, now I am 27 levels away! That's not fair, and I am about to quit playing. Not fair! I don't have money to buy into this game.
How is it not fair?You will lvl up when you get the req xp points.Nor do you have to "buy" anything in the game to get to the top.
Old Jan 18 2011, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennie C. View Post
Thanks in particular for getting rid of that extra step in the gifting. It wasn't big on the grand scheme of things, but more like: why are they bothering me with this? (okay, you want new players, but the friends I have who Don't play FarmTown, are manifestedly not interested at all ... I've recruited all the others!)

Haven't checked out the new gifts and things, too busy planting onions on farm 8, but will do so tomorrow. Thanks guys!!!
LOL I planted something until I figure out what I want to do with it; then wished I had not been so hasty. I am naming it The Onion Field (book title) because when I harvest tomorrow morning the entire thing is gonna be onions, because I ran out of them today. Again.
Old Jan 18 2011, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple M View Post
Do not know what you mean by not getting any credit.

I am glad they increased levels for two reasons. One is, I know myself and when I reach top level, the incentive to play would be gone. The second reason is: last time levels were increased my top neighbors, rushed to get to 160 in a few days. Then they slacked off and had very little need of my help, did not publish facilities much either.

Now, I can go to market to work, but it is more fun working with friends/neighbors, due to Chat. I enjoy Market jobs, but missed daily visits with neighbors.
Old Jan 18 2011, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
Thank you...lots of nice things...but if you are adding herring to the small seacoast and squid to the big seacoast I would think the number of fish in each seacoast would be increased by the number of herring or squid added. Now we will get less of the other fish we were already using to make room for the new fish? Also, why the variation in the number of fish in the seacoasts, depending on which orientation you choose (99/122, 203/210)?
I haven't paid any attention to how much of each fish there were in the coasts before, with any luck only the numbers for those not used will have gone down.

As for why the number of fish vary depending on the orientation of the coast, I recall this was answered sometime ago... they were made separately and that's just the way they are, they won't be changed to be the same.
Closed Thread