Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 19 2022, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abilliot View Post
When I click on the play button, my farms don't load. I can still send and receive gifts. Just can't get on my farms.
Hi abilliot

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
If any update is done, then it is better to restart the computer.

If the problem continues, then go to the first post, first page of this thread where you will find more suggestions to try.
Old Oct 19 2022, 06:49 PM

Smile New Computer Problem Solved

Mary et al, thank you very much.

I disabled chrome cookies and pop ups but I had to go to a computer person to show me he how bypass the add blocker on my computer. All is well with Farm Town again. I still have issues with changing accounts on Face Book but that is for another Forum.

Thanks again,
Shannon Stebbens
Old Oct 19 2022, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstebbens View Post
Mary et al, thank you very much.

I disabled chrome cookies and pop ups but I had to go to a computer person to show me he how bypass the add blocker on my computer. All is well with Farm Town again. I still have issues with changing accounts on Face Book but that is for another Forum.

Thanks again,
Shannon Stebbens
Great news Shannon!! Thanks for letting us know
Old Oct 20 2022, 06:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Getting a black screen For Farmtown

I messaged a few days ago because I am still getting a black screen. I tried on Chrome and on Edge. I did the steps you all have liste. Still getting a black screen instead of Farm town. What should I do next?
Old Oct 20 2022, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abilliot View Post
I messaged a few days ago because I am still getting a black screen. I tried on Chrome and on Edge. I did the steps you all have liste. Still getting a black screen instead of Farm town. What should I do next?
Hi abilliot

I moved your post to the thread about Game not loading where your first post was also moved and responded.

If browsers are up to date, there are no pending updates for Chrome and you followed all steps and suggestions given in the first post of this thread and nothing worked for you, then please contact Support team.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Oct 21 2022, 12:26 AM

Default bug in Mozilla Firefox

Hi, depending on the pc that is available I work in Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
In Chrome I have no problems loading the game but in Mozilla Firefox it is most of the time very hard to load. The game freezes or crashes with this screen (see attachement). If the game starts up immediately I consider myself very lucky at that moment lol
Apparently there is a bug in Mozilla Firefox. Is it something I can solve myself?
Thanks in advance for any advice or help!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Farm_Town_op_Facebook_Mozilla_Firefox.jpg (56.6 KB, 2 views)
Old Oct 21 2022, 12:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, depending on the pc that is available I work in Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
In Chrome I have no problems loading the game but in Mozilla Firefox it is most of the time very hard to load. The game freezes or crashes with this screen (see attachement). If the game starts up immediately I consider myself very lucky at that moment lol
Apparently there is a bug in Mozilla Firefox. Is it something I can solve myself?
Thanks in advance for any advice or help!!!
Hii Palmarina,
No there is nothing you can do for that. It is something that Mozilla needs to fix, but it doesn't affect the play of the game. I use Firefox all the time and do not find any problems with it unless I am somewhere that has slow or heavily used internet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 21 2022, 08:08 AM

Default Error Loading - 1461711253

After Running Facility Manager, and Dan Fields windo appears, it allows me to select ONLY one of the items.Then when I go to do anything else, the game freezes on me and I have to reload game. I get the following error message.

Error: an abnormal situation has occured: the player loop has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project
Old Oct 21 2022, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUEFARM View Post
After Running Facility Manager, and Dan Fields windo appears, it allows me to select ONLY one of the items.Then when I go to do anything else, the game freezes on me and I have to reload game. I get the following error message.

Error: an abnormal situation has occured: the player loop has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project
Hi GOBLUEFARM

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please be sure that your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

After that, then close everything and restart your computer.

If that doesnt work for you and you still get the error message, then follow the suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Oct 22 2022, 03:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default not connecting

Please help!
I cannot get into Farm Town. My computer went doolally and I needed to force close it. I put in my email address on restarting and it started the game from scratch. When I tried my former shortcuts the game went round in circles, starting up to the first page and then starting again. I am also having trouble getting into Facebook so I am in quite a mess.
Can you suggest anything that I can do to fix this please?

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error