Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 19 2023, 05:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
just got this message again, this is my 1st post for today, last one I posted was 10 hours ago and got the posting too fast only had posted to 6 groups in 10 minutes

Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

seriously I think FB has lost the plot
Hi Keef,
If your friends are reporting your posts then there is nothing we can do about this. There should be a link for you to contact Facebook in that pop up to dispute it. There is nothing we can do about this. It does no good for you to post about these in the forums. Apparently you have been barred from posting for a while.

I can only suggest you limit your posts to those who are your neighbors on Farm Town by creating a friends group of just them. That way any friends you have that don't play the game will not see your posts and won't be reporting them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 19 2023 at 05:35 PM.
Old Jan 19 2023, 05:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Keef,
If your friends are reporting your posts then there is nothing we can do about this. There should be a link for you to contact Facebook in that pop up to dispute it. There is nothing we can do about this. It does no good for you to post about these in the forums. Apparently you have been barred from posting for a while.

I can only suggest you limit your posts to those who are your neighbors on Farm Town by creating a friends group of just them. That way any friends you have that don't play the game will not see your posts and won't be reporting them.
I have it set for only my FT friends to see
Old Jan 19 2023, 05:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
I have it set for only my FT friends to see
HI Keef,
There isn't anything we can do about this. No point in repeatedly posting about it here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2023, 10:18 AM

Cool other wall requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Kathy

Those are showing up in the link for Other Wall Requests.

There, you can find bonuses, ingredients requests, but also posts when we get farmcash for quests, when we buy facilities, etc.

Just take in mind that we had a release yesterday so farmers are purchasing factories but this will not last more than a few days.
there are a lot of unnecessary things clogging up the "other wall requests" page, like when someone expands a farm or when they win top three level in neighborhood quest. or when they got farm cash from a different quest. there is no need for those in there at all.. I dont want to go visit an expanded farm to go see it or the tool they bought, and I already send gifts from the regular wall requests. its just clutter.
I think improvements should also be made by having all bonus and ingredients links available for all instead of just picking one of each.
Old Feb 23 2023, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
there are a lot of unnecessary things clogging up the "other wall requests" page, like when someone expands a farm or when they win top three level in neighborhood quest. or when they got farm cash from a different quest. there is no need for those in there at all.. I dont want to go visit an expanded farm to go see it or the tool they bought, and I already send gifts from the regular wall requests. its just clutter.
I think improvements should also be made by having all bonus and ingredients links available for all instead of just picking one of each.
Hi Badcompany,
If you want to make a suggestion then please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see.
Old Mar 04 2023, 04:57 PM

Hi. I'm not sure where to post my question. It is kinda about posting on the wall for help.

I clicked to work in the facilities of one of my neighbors (really my other account), but a pop up appeared that the work was only for friends. That has never happened. Thanks for your help.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Mar 04 2023, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi. I'm not sure where to post my question. It is kinda about posting on the wall for help.

I clicked to work in the facilities of one of my neighbors (really my other account), but a pop up appeared that the work was only for friends. That has never happened. Thanks for your help.
Hi Karlene

This happens due a change Facebook did long ago.

When you have both accounts open or you use the switch in facebook for the accounts then data gets mixed.

To avoid this, you need to open an account, do all you need for it, then close it, restart your computer and then open the other account.

Or you can use a different browser for each account.

If you go the their facebook profile, you will probably be able to work their facilities.
This als happens with trains showing as Non Friend in the Train manager.
Old Mar 04 2023, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Karlene

This happens due a change Facebook did long ago.

When you have both accounts open or you use the switch in facebook for the accounts then data gets mixed.

To avoid this, you need to open an account, do all you need for it, then close it, restart your computer and then open the other account.

Or you can use a different browser for each account.

If you go the their facebook profile, you will probably be able to work their facilities.
This als happens with trains showing as Non Friend in the Train manager.

Thanks, Mary!!!

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Mar 04 2023, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post

Thanks, Mary!!!
You are welcome Karlene
Old Mar 08 2023, 10:03 AM

Default Ingredients

Not sure where to post this, but when I go to post ingredients to a site, they come through as posting a factory instead. Not sure how to explain other than that. Factories post for people to do, but nothing else.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests