Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 15 2022, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
so i dont have to click 'store all' every day? i can do it any time to add items during week to my trading warehouse and sell those before midnight each day? long as its in same week? is it poossible hold my uper facility longer if i wanted to just colect it during that super facilitys week?
Hi Larwin

The second you start batches in a Super Facility that day you get products.
You don't have to store them.
You then have until midnight that same day to put them in your warehouse or sell them to others before that days super facility products expire and are gone.

You then repeat that every day until the following Monday when you upgrade to a new super facility.
Old Sep 15 2022, 10:41 PM

so products in super facility only count once activated does it matter if the facility is empty or not at start of week or it only counts poroductions? thanks for help me understand better.
Old Sep 16 2022, 05:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
so products in super facility only count once activated does it matter if the facility is empty or not at start of week or it only counts poroductions? thanks for help me understand better.
Hi Larwin,

If you didn't upgrade to a new super facility each week you would not have any super facility products to trade.

It's when you start batches in that weeks super facility that gives you products. The more batches you can start that day, the greater the amounts of each product you are making in it you have to trade.

There no rule that the super facility chosen for you has to be empty at the start of the week.

If the facility was already full so you couldn't start any batches in it, then you would just have to wait until you could start some to be able to have products to trade.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 27 2022, 12:12 AM

super facilitys are random every week right? if we got several types of qualifying facilities will they eventually come up again? even if several months or years?

no way the player can control the one they get?
Old Sep 27 2022, 12:34 AM

i figured out my earlier discussion. seems to me bonus productions are added to use for trading when you load facilitys not when you empty them out. i understand it better now.
Old Sep 27 2022, 12:50 AM

where's the list of facilities that can be a super facility?

so its any facility that produces ingredients that another production facility uses? can qualify?

any known number of facilitys like that in game right now?

is there any way to tell in game if a facility can be a possible future super facility?

Last edited by Larwin; Sep 27 2022 at 01:11 AM.
Old Sep 27 2022, 04:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
super facilitys are random every week right? if we got several types of qualifying facilities will they eventually come up again? even if several months or years?

no way the player can control the one they get?
Quote:
where's the list of facilities that can be a super facility?

so its any facility that produces ingredients that another production facility uses? can qualify?

any known number of facilitys like that in game right now?

is there any way to tell in game if a facility can be a possible future super facility?
Hi Larwin,

It doesn't matter if you have already had one as a super facility in the past, it could still be selected again another time, nor does it make any difference if you own one of a facility or several of them, they are all picked at random.

No, you can not chose one yourself.

We don't have lists in the forum or in the game of what could be a super facility.
In general any facility that produces a common ingredient that can be used to make other products in other facilities could be chosen to be a super facility.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 01 2022, 09:43 AM

Default Some facilities at 101.7%

Hi, my oil wells and open pit mines have been stuck at 101.7% for more than five hours. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Old Oct 01 2022, 10:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
Hi, my oil wells and open pit mines have been stuck at 101.7% for more than five hours. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Hi Patti Coop,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.

The oil wells and open pit mines are non-workable, so your neighbors can't work them and advance them any faster. Those have to go by the times in the facility. Check the pending and see how long until the next batch is completed.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2022, 10:39 PM

My facilities are showing at more than 100%? and have been for hours. I was last on my farm about 6 hours ago. I can load some products but most - especially the ones I need for my quests! - are not loading because they say the facilities are full. Having been away for 6 hours I should have had some product complete in that time?

Is this a known issue?

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending