Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jun 17 2012, 12:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Amen someone else is stepting up to the plate and seeing the freight -cars are worthless..I finf doing other farmers factories in posting and other things we do pays off better and faster than the 7-days waiting period.. I do not have the time to waste either..Crops sometimes do not produce as they need too and it takes some too long to grow. I again can't always plan my schedules for doctor appointments and family-based on the growing season. And we do not have the means to spend real money for all the factories we need for the quest. And some factories-make the same produce and etc, as another.Yet we need both to get one to work-..;we are not all fools.
Old Jun 17 2012, 04:04 AM

What am I missing. The red two door box car says I have to have a Ink and Pigment factory on farm or in storage. I have it but the boxcar is locked????
Old Jun 17 2012, 10:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Hi, I bought the Standard Freight Locomotive, a One-door Boxcar, two Two-door Boxcars, and 2 Container Cars only to find out that I cannot do anything with them. I am willing to buy the Long Two-door Boxcar for 406,000 coins, the Long Container Car for 882,000 coins, and the Long One-door Boxcar for 2,310,000 coins (the prices listed in the "Show Train Details - Freight Cars" window), BUT I will NOT spend $35 cash for each car, the return-on-investment just isn't there. Come on guys! If it's only about REAL WORLD CASH figure out a way for us to trade coins for cash (how about 1,000,000 coins = $1); I still have to work for it, just not forego feeding my family or skipping my mortgage.
The smaller cars are only decoration like the passenger trains. The trains set up is not complete yet as the Boost hasn't been done yet. I believe this will allow your neighbors to speed up the train so that it doesn't take 7 days to get the items back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2012, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinman1952 View Post
What am I missing. The red two door box car says I have to have a Ink and Pigment factory on farm or in storage. I have it but the boxcar is locked????
You have to be on the farm with that factory or put that factory in storage. Then when you get there refresh that farm and it should unlock.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2012, 11:04 AM

My train is almost ready.... will I be able to move it to another farm once it has?
Old Jun 17 2012, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi everyone , just a reminder, this the the thread for Feedback on trains, if you would like to make a suggestion then please post in this thread ...http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492566

Thanks
I went there - it seems to be closed........
Old Jun 17 2012, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
My train is almost ready.... will I be able to move it to another farm once it has?
Well my train arrived and I was able to unload it and yes I was able to move it to another farm... and off it goes again.

But I do have a question...... Farm town days are usually 20hrs... but the train does take actually 7 real times days. ie 7 x 24..... so in fact it doesn't takes 7 FT days.. it takes 8.4 days.. why is this?
Old Jun 17 2012, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
I went there - it seems to be closed........
Hi, sorry about that , it is open for Suggestions now.
Old Jun 18 2012, 04:10 AM

I actually like the trains! I had a coin one on my farm which I changed for the 7 days ones and it now looks good as well as actually being useful! No it doesn't bring all the products I need quickly, but it brings extra product which are always a bonus! With the trains and the dan bonus belts and the ingredients posts and working other peoples facs, I don't run out of much....well except cheese!!!
Old Jun 19 2012, 03:25 PM

i too am midly dissapointed in the train..i had to wait 7 days for 168 rolls of paper ..seems like i shudda got more..paper and glass are the few things i can use more of, so i didn't get the flour one..i have plenty of that..maybe be a good idea to be able to haul feed for the animals to up their production...still love the game.. keep it as close to real as u can...pleeze...
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity