Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 25 2011, 07:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
i do not see the offer anywhere for the farm cash challenge - anyone know where to find it or if it is coming back?
Hello there,

The offer appears and disappears at random. Mine has just reappeared after a few weeks. It appears at the top of your game screen. This is what mine looks like...........

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 25 2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hello there,

The offer appears and disappears at random. Mine has just reappeared after a few weeks. It appears at the top of your game screen. This is what mine looks like...........

ok cool so it is still being done,m hopefully it will reappear for me soon...
Old Mar 07 2011, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB Miller View Post
I'm puzzled. I got a request also, but it was from someone who is already my neighbor. And I did receive the 1 Farm Cash. ????
they probably added your email. if i remember the request before, you had an option to select people from your face book page or add an email address
Old Mar 07 2011, 06:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Post Farm cash requests going wrong.

I get the Farm cash requests occasionally but like the previous post (victorious...) it takes me to my farm and then nothing.
Are there others who have this problem? I have lost a substantial amount of farm cash like this. What is the best method to avoid this?
Old Mar 08 2011, 12:29 PM

What do you do to be able to be hired to earn the cash.... Where do I need to go?
Old Mar 08 2011, 04:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Default To TXShack

If you read some of the earlier posts you will see the 'graphic' of the line above the Farm Town window... when it turns blue you click on it and the window opens to a place you can send requests to earn farm cash... simple... send the requests, my question is from getting that request... it takes me too my farm and usually redirects me to the person who sent the request... however it stops the process at my farm and ... well nothing... so i lose the opportunity to earn the 2 or 3 Farm Cash.
Old Mar 09 2011, 12:11 AM

I to have 'lost' or been given a 'dud' request for the 5th time now (2 yesterday and 3 today) in the past 2 days for the FC challenge. I will go to my FB homepage, check game requests and see I have a nice invitation. I will click on the request for the FC and my farm will load and I get the regular pop ups but 'NO' window directing me to the persons farm to earn my rewards. I've reloaded game, restarted computer, cleared etc., etc., with no luck. I think I'm going to leave any requests I may receive in the near future until it's safer to accept them.
Old Mar 09 2011, 12:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Default To Keeta

Hey that's it... i thought i may be the only one out here, wish i had the solution and if i find it i will be sure to inform you ASAP. Losing all that cash is not only unpleasant but also lets down the person who sent you the request, kind of lose/lose situation. We need to stick together on this and turn it into a win/win again.
Old Mar 10 2011, 11:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynbos View Post
...Losing all that cash is not only unpleasant but also lets down the person who sent you the request, kind of lose/lose situation. ...

A few people mentioned losing FC. You lost FC that you already had, by trying to do this?

Maybe I'm not understanding --not the first time that has happened. No comments needed about that.
Old Mar 11 2011, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
A few people mentioned losing FC. You lost FC that you already had, by trying to do this?

Maybe I'm not understanding --not the first time that has happened. No comments needed about that.
Hi, I believe they mean they have lost the opportunity to earn more Farm Cash