Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Aug 07 2019, 11:35 PM

not regulate but color coded saying i hire multi farmers or hire one farmer that might be a answer to the problem

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 07 2019 at 11:41 PM.
Old Aug 07 2019, 11:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl04200 View Post
not regulate but color coded saying i hire multi farmers or hire one farmer that might be a answer to the problem
Hi nightowl,
There isn't any way to do that either. If you are there to hire you may only hire one, but if they are too slow or having trouble then the farmer may go back and hire another. Sometimes when trying to hire you may not get the message that they accepted and will hire another only to find out when you get back to the farms that you have hired two. Only thing I can offer is if you are hired with others you can either change and work a different farm or leave and go back to the market to get hired by someone else.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2019, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi nightowl,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to fix this. Who and how many a farmer hires is up to them and not something that can be regulated. There isn't any way to restrict how many they can hire. Most that I know do hire only one.
I am one of those who NEVER hires people who request solo only or obnoxious hire me posters. The solo only just irritates me for some reason and the second is pretty obvious. I do however, only hire solo and that has backfired on me more than once when my worker has abandoned my farm (for whatever reason) and my short term crops have gone bad. I have learned to either do those myself or stay on the game and monitor them.
But like others have stated, it is a game. Life happens and in the big scheme of things, it is just a small thing. I have played this game for over ten years and it has been a great distraction in times when I very much needed one. I can easily let go of the small stuff lol
Old Aug 31 2019, 07:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Omg , now that is what i call a great flash player

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 16 2019, 10:14 AM

I love how the hiring process got. I was able to hire someone who was overjoyed in getting the honor of dealing with 40 farms, they told me that people just don't favor the lower level players. I do as I knew how it was to be a low level player with the not so good tools. I ask the folks on the marketplace who is a low level player, that person will be getting the job from me of 40 farms and use of my tools as I know how it was to be a low level player. They adore the acknowledgement from the high ranking players to be able to work their fields.

I would like if there was a color code for the low ranking members to have their names in so we could hire them faster. But I do like to chide the other high level players for not seeking out the lower ranked players to have working their farms.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Oct 16 2019, 11:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
I love how the hiring process got. I was able to hire someone who was overjoyed in getting the honor of dealing with 40 farms, they told me that people just don't favor the lower level players. I do as I knew how it was to be a low level player with the not so good tools. I ask the folks on the marketplace who is a low level player, that person will be getting the job from me of 40 farms and use of my tools as I know how it was to be a low level player. They adore the acknowledgement from the high ranking players to be able to work their fields.

I would like if there was a color code for the low ranking members to have their names in so we could hire them faster. But I do like to chide the other high level players for not seeking out the lower ranked players to have working their farms.

Beth
Hi Beth,

If you want to know a farmers level, just click on their avatar and their level is at the top near their name, the only times it tends not to show is if the avatar name is long or sometimes if they have managed to put symbols in it. The latter we don't recommend as it can cause odd problems, but it's easily changed if that happens.

If that is not sufficient for you then you can always request your idea in the Suggestions area

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 28 2020, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl04200 View Post
when you get hired in the market some of them hire other people too even thou you want to work solo i wish some one will fix this issue so the people who wants to be hire solo get that way its unfair for me as a worker to have 20 farms to do when there maybe half that because of the other worker has done those why bother to hire me for 20 when i wont be able to do them its like stealing my coins i would have gotten away from me
Do what I do. If I am hired and I find other workers when I arrive at the job site. I leave.
Old Jan 29 2020, 06:47 AM

Also sometimes you click on someone and they don't respond right away. So you think they don't want the job and you click on someone else. Then they both show up at your farm. I know the button turns from Orange to Yellow, but it takes a long time to turn.
Old Jan 29 2020, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marleneho View Post
Also sometimes you click on someone and they don't respond right away. So you think they don't want the job and you click on someone else. Then they both show up at your farm. I know the button turns from Orange to Yellow, but it takes a long time to turn.
Hi marleneho

Once a hire request has been sent out the person has 30 seconds to accept or deny the request, once the time runs out a denied confirmation will be sent back to the sender, plus a person can only receive one request at a time.

Also when sending a hire request, the avatar name label background color for the player you are trying to hire will change to Orange. If the player rejects the request or if the request expires after 30 seconds, the color will change to Yellow, this will provide a hint to avoid sending several hire request to the same players.
Old Feb 23 2020, 05:18 PM

Default something has to be done

I hired at the market for 8 farms for all jobs. I included use of my large tools and use of my fuel first. The farmer did the harvest and plow only. I caught up with her on the last farm and asked why she left the rest. She stated that she only did h/p yet she accepted my hire with all jobs listed. She was not a new farmer with 966 level. This isn't right. There should be some way that they have to complete the other jobs before the harvest plow and can't move to the next farm until all jobs are done. I had to rehire someone else for the trees, flowers and fish.