Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2021, 02:45 PM

Red face "storing" function

I am not able to move some finished products into storage. Currently when working on a "Quest," I harvest for example, sugarcane, send it to the facility and when produced it seems to go nowhere. If I select the storage option in the facility manager, I get a message that says nothing on my farms apply to that command. Meanwhile, If I am trying to produce something using ie sugar, I am told I need more sugar in my storage. Help please
Old May 17 2021, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalie View Post

I am not able to move some finished products into storage. Currently when working on a "Quest," I harvest for example, sugarcane, send it to the facility and when produced it seems to go nowhere. If I select the storage option in the facility manager, I get a message that says nothing on my farms apply to that command. Meanwhile, If I am trying to produce something using ie sugar, I am told I need more sugar in my storage. Help please
Hi Amalie

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Old May 17 2021, 03:40 PM

Default Hi there....

2021-05-17 20:37:57.705 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-4.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net...fa&oe=609CDDBD - HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Old May 17 2021, 03:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekki Alao View Post

2021-05-17 20:37:57.705 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-4.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net...fa&oe=609CDDBD - HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Hi Jekki Alao,
The developers are aware of this error message and looking into it. As it does not stop your game operation then it should be ok to continue. The developers will have a fix for this soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2021, 04:35 PM

Default Crops and Trees Accessibility

USER ID: 1626435324

Sorry but, earlier I sent a message regarding an easier accessibility to the SEEDS and TREES. This is NOT a bug report but, merely a suggestion.

If possible, can the SEEDS be listed alphabetically and according to their growth time? Example 6 days, 5,4,3,2,1 and 12 hours, 8,4,2,1

Also, can the trees also be alphabetized according to whether they are HARVESTED or CHOPPED? And, the remaining trees for decoration also be listed alphabetically apart from the Harvested and Chopped trees.

As I said, not a bug report but a suggestions. Thanks for your help.

Cheryl - 1626435324
Old May 17 2021, 04:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1234 View Post
USER ID: 1626435324

Sorry but, earlier I sent a message regarding an easier accessibility to the SEEDS and TREES. This is NOT a bug report but, merely a suggestion.

If possible, can the SEEDS be listed alphabetically and according to their growth time? Example 6 days, 5,4,3,2,1 and 12 hours, 8,4,2,1

Also, can the trees also be alphabetized according to whether they are HARVESTED or CHOPPED? And, the remaining trees for decoration also be listed alphabetically apart from the Harvested and Chopped trees.

As I said, not a bug report but a suggestions. Thanks for your help.

Cheryl - 1626435324
Hi Cheryl,
Your previous post was answered. You can find your previous posts by using the instructions in the following link:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

You can usually find the answer to you 1 or 2 posts after yours. The answer for that post is here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=4073
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2021, 08:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi FarmersWife

Im not sure to completely understand but you are saying that if for example you have 30 gifts in the your My Requests, you do not see the number 30 in that tab till you get 50 gifts?

What happens if you open your My Requests tab, do you see the gifts no matter you didnt get 50 yet?

We know that there is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up in a few days in your My Requests.

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen and check your My Request tab again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If nothing has changed then you can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests.

If you have doubts about how to accept gifts under Activity in Facebook, please read the following instructions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Hi marymarcel....I do not get the red number on the gift tab showing I have gifts until it is 50. If I click on the tab when there is no red number, there are no gifts to accept. Take the last time.....I logged on and there was no red number, and no gifts. I took a five minute phone call, and then relogged back in, and there was the red 50 on the tab. Weird, huh?
Old May 17 2021, 08:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hi marymarcel....I do not get the red number on the gift tab showing I have gifts until it is 50. If I click on the tab when there is no red number, there are no gifts to accept. Take the last time.....I logged on and there was no red number, and no gifts. I took a five minute phone call, and then relogged back in, and there was the red 50 on the tab. Weird, huh?
Hi FarmersWife,
The gifts come through Facebook, so there isn't anything that Farm Town can do to fix this. Gifts are listed first in the Games/Activity area of Facebook and Farm Town queries Facebook for the gifts. Sometimes the data just doesn't transfer. Most of the time these problems are short lived and fix themselves within a few days.
Old May 17 2021, 09:05 PM

Default Unable to send gifts

At least 3 weeks I have been unable to send gifts out, the gift page will open, but never loads. 1127976658
Old May 17 2021, 09:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Lee C View Post
At least 3 weeks I have been unable to send gifts out, the gift page will open, but never loads. 1127976658
Hi Debbie Lee C,
I am sorry, but there is nothing the developers can do about this. It is a Facebook caused issue and they will have to fix it. You can report it to Facebook but do not expect them to respond. That doesn't mean they do not see your report. If enough report it then maybe they will get it fixed.
Closed Thread