Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 24 2021, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkdone View Post
Not a neighbor or buddy, just a FB friend. I could get their ID if necessary, but likely wouldn't be until tomorrow.

Jeff
Hi inkdone

Thank you, if you dont want to post your friend id number here, you can send me a private message.
Old Mar 24 2021, 12:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
I have been away for a while. Let me get this straight as of now, for the time being:
1) Not able to hire a stranger
2) Trains not working Yet
3) Can't upgrade land
4) Can't sell off excess product
HI GRB,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
You can find everything currently available in the first post on the first page of this thread. You can also watch that post for any future additions as they are released.
You can sell your products from your storage. Open your storage, click on the Go to Market to Sell in any of the products and that will take you to the market to sell what you want to sell.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2021, 12:14 PM

Default Fishing

User ID #770167280

3 times in the past two days, while I've been fishing my SN's farms, I have been somehow automatically taken to another one of their farms while still working on the one I was on. I was no where near the farm selection area at the stop of the screen so it is not possible I accidentally clicked there.

Also, this week I have noticed while fishing my SNs, I am able to click along three or four times then there is a hang up. Then it will go again for 2-4 times and hang up again. It's kinda a pain to be in a rhythm and get stopped for a second or two.
Old Mar 24 2021, 12:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OQAGrammy View Post
User ID #770167280

3 times in the past two days, while I've been fishing my SN's farms, I have been somehow automatically taken to another one of their farms while still working on the one I was on. I was no where near the farm selection area at the stop of the screen so it is not possible I accidentally clicked there.

Also, this week I have noticed while fishing my SNs, I am able to click along three or four times then there is a hang up. Then it will go again for 2-4 times and hang up again. It's kinda a pain to be in a rhythm and get stopped for a second or two.
Hi OQAGrammy,
The developers are looking at this with some other players. If the farms are heavily layered with a lot of waters then this does seem to slow things down while the system tries to catch up with storing the number of fish.

This is the first post about getting changed to another farm. I am not sure how that could even happen without clicking somehow on a farm in the selector. Try clearing your memcache (link below) just before you go to work those, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and go work those farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2021, 08:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Is it normal for aspects of the game that we have been given back to be taken away again? I do not have my facility manager. My avatar is missing. I can not message any other farmers. The message that pops up when I harvest animal buildings are missing. Just wondering if this is normal. 1419435523 Thank you.
Old Mar 24 2021, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Is it normal for aspects of the game that we have been given back to be taken away again? I do not have my facility manager. My avatar is missing. I can not message any other farmers. The message that pops up when I harvest animal buildings are missing. Just wondering if this is normal. 1419435523 Thank you.
Hi FarmersWife,
How are you getting into your farms? If you are using a bookmark then don't as those don't update when a new release is done.
The only safe ways to enter are the shortcut in the left column of your Facebook home page or the Play Farmtown button at the top of the forums.
Old Mar 24 2021, 09:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

forgive me if i mess this up i haven't been on the forum in ages. Just started visiting FT again in the last few weeks. I still can't fish on my farms.. Have asked folks and searched like mad in here but not seeing anyone else saying anything about fishing not working. I probably missed the posts.
USER ID number ( 100000233351452 ) (i think)

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 24 2021, 09:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FarmersWife,
How are you getting into your farms? If you are using a bookmark then don't as those don't update when a new release is done.
The only safe ways to enter are the shortcut in the left column of your Facebook home page or the Play Farmtown button at the top of the forums.
Yes, I use a bookmark, and it has always updated with every update. I've never had a problem with it. I have received all the updates when they were pushed out. However, I have noticed that certain things that I got are now missing from time to time. It's just weird that they come and go and come back again from time to time.
Old Mar 24 2021, 09:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Yes, I use a bookmark, and it has always updated with every update. I've never had a problem with it. I have received all the updates when they were pushed out. However, I have noticed that certain things that I got are now missing from time to time. It's just weird that they come and go and come back again from time to time.
Hi FarmersWife,
The way the bookmark worked before will not work for this while they are they are still adding back the functions. The reason is they are releasing by a build number istead of the same name as usual. Until they get it all completed I would only use the shortcut or the button at the top of the forums.
Old Mar 24 2021, 09:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
forgive me if i mess this up i haven't been on the forum in ages. Just started visiting FT again in the last few weeks. I still can't fish on my farms.. Have asked folks and searched like mad in here but not seeing anyone else saying anything about fishing not working. I probably missed the posts.
USER ID number ( 100000233351452 ) (i think)
Hi SunnyD,
I moved your poist to the Game Migration Update thread since you can load your farms.
What happens when you try to fish? What fishing boat are you using?
Closed Thread