Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 15 2023, 05:38 AM

Tiger

massive thanks to the devs i was just able to accept 100 gifts with exchange all and accept all with 0 trouble.

Huge thank you for always ensuring the game runs as smoothly as possible.
Old Jul 15 2023, 08:22 AM

Hi All

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - July 15th, 2:50AM

- Bugfix: Accept All gifts sometimes not working, showing errors in the console.
Old Jul 15 2023, 04:30 PM

Hi Farmers

Raul has just posted the following:

Post Release Updates - July 15th, 4:30PM

- Bugfix: More scenarios where Accept All gifts was still not working, showing errors in the console.
Old Jul 16 2023, 02:56 AM

I know that our neighbours who haven't registered for the new website will lose their farms, but will they automatically be deleted from our neighbour bar/buddy list or would we have to delete them ourselves?
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jul 16 2023, 09:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I know that our neighbours who haven't registered for the new website will lose their farms, but will they automatically be deleted from our neighbour bar/buddy list or would we have to delete them ourselves?
Hi Alexandra J,
Their farms will still be there even if they have not registered for the website, so you will have to remove them yourself.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 16 2023, 03:04 PM

But there is no point in using the new website as you cannot post facilities from there so Farm Town is coming to an end on Thursday. Good Bye Farm Town.
Old Jul 16 2023, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
But there is no point in using the new website as you cannot post facilities from there so Farm Town is coming to an end on Thursday. Good Bye Farm Town.
Hi rodneycs

We have that options since we started working in the website.

You post facilities as usual, but they will only be posted to Facility Wall requests and your friends will work your facilities from there. When you post, you will see a brief message saying Request sent.

You can also work your friends facilities from Facility wall requests. To go to Faility wall requests you have to click en your My Requests tab.
Old Jul 17 2023, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
It may be coming to an end for you but not for a lot of us who know how to use the new website. I personally love the new website. I would like to thank all of Slashkey's team for all of their hard work. They are truly amazing, brilliant, gifted, creative, I could go on and on. Where else do you find a game like this?!
Old Jul 17 2023, 09:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has updated the release with the following:

Post Release Updates - July 17th, 10:40PM

- Gift Manager bugfixes and improvements:

a) New 'Select ##' button in the Select Friends screen to select up to 50 farmers at once when sending gifts or train boosts

b) Bugfix: When using the Store Ingredients/Animals/Plants button in the Gift Manager, the stored gifts were not removed from the screen

c) Bugfix: If you have multiple pending gifts from the same farmer and that farmer is not your neighbour or buddy, if you click the Manage button under the picture and add the farmer to your neighbours or buddies, the Manage button remains on the screen until you close and re-open the Gift Manager

d) Bugfix: If you have farm pass goals to send or accept gifts, you will have to reload the game after sending or accepting gifts in the Gift Manager for farm pass goals to update

e) Bugfix: Pending gift count sometimes not fitting in the red circle

Note: In order to save storage space in our servers, pending gifts that are not accepted in a 60 day timeframe will be removed automatically.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2023, 03:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
Raul has added the following update:

Post Release Updates - July 18th, 3:30PM

- Bugfix: The 'Select ##' button was showing up when sending train boost requests, it should only show when sending gifts.

Post Release Updates - July 18th, 5:25PM

- In the farmtown.com website, you can now ask your friends to send you more of a specific gift by using the 'More' button in your Gift Manager -> My Gifts section. They will see your request in their My Requests -> Other Wall Requests section and will be able to send you the gift from there.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 18 2023 at 05:24 PM.
Closed Thread