Go Back   Farm Town > New Forum Users > Game Guide

Closed Thread

Old Apr 16 2020, 12:41 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Default Boosting Trains via My Requests

Boosting Trains via My Requests

You may find it's is easier to Boost your friends Trains from the Train Manager as the My Requests page lists both gifts and train requests and the train requests can sometimes get bumped down the list if you get a lot of gifts as well. If you get a considerable amount of gifts you many have to accept one or more pages of gifts to find them all.

Should you want or need to do that from My Requests there are a few messages you could see when you try to accelerate a friends train.

NOTE: When you boost your friends Trains from the Train Manager, if you also have the My Requests tab open, you will need to refresh that tab so it clears the ones you have already boosted.

Click on the My Requests tab at the top of your game screen. Any Train Boosts that you send and any you are sent will be listed there along with your gifts.

The list shows by most recent first so you may need to accept some gifts in order to find any older Train requests.

This is an example of a Train boost showing in the My Requests area:

If you click Accept and the train can be boosted you will see how many products you got as a reward. You get between 1% and 3% of the products that are on the train. Example:

As of 24 April 2020 - moving forwards, the extra train boosts for trains that can no longer be boosted will be removed from both the Train Manager and the My Requests area, however there will be a crossover period where you may still see some older requests already sent, which you will need to clear out until they are all gone.

For older requests still in the My Requests area:

If the train has already been boosted to maximum and you click Accept you will see this message:

If the train has already returned to it's owner and you click Accept you will see this message. You don't get products for those as the train had already returned from it's trip:

If you see the message below, the usual culprit is either that the request is very old or that the request did not clear and is one previously boosted, or that the the click on the Accept button received a double click instead of a single click. If it's the latter, this does not mean that you intentionally double clicked the button, it's just one of those things that happens sometimes and in that case if the train could still be boosted you will have boosted it and received the rewards despite the message:

If you click Ignore instead of Accept, the train request will disappear from the list and you will not have boosted the train or received any rewards. Note: there is no way to undo this so if you Ignored the request you will not get it back by reloading the My Requests page.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 24 2020 at 05:24 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
coin cars, dispatch train, long car, long cars, mayor's help, train round corner, trains, unload train