Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 29 2015, 11:39 AM

Default Cooperative Quests

Tried some finally, and am not impressed. Letting them expire now. Waiting for quests that can garner real farm cash, not just chump change.

Most everything is based on Sunflowers and Blueberries, which take forever to grow, so how are we to earn significant Farm Cash with quests that are designed to avoid that?

Suntanned
Old Dec 29 2015, 06:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntanned View Post
Tried some finally, and am not impressed. Letting them expire now. Waiting for quests that can garner real farm cash, not just chump change.

Most everything is based on Sunflowers and Blueberries, which take forever to grow, so how are we to earn significant Farm Cash with quests that are designed to avoid that?

Suntanned
a. you make sure you have plenty of active quest playing neighbors.. then open a quest every 12 hrs, you can have 5 open altogether at the same time. You don't need to grow any crops for the Co-0p Quests, you search your neighbors quests and buy from them, or place a Yellow Help Sticker on an item.. but only if you have really tried to obtain those items.. save the stickers til you have the same number of items as the stickers or you may not be able to finish. You only need to do 4 C0-Op quests in 7 days to get 1fc. Do 13 in 7 days to get 2fc.
For normal quests, you make sure you have a quest farm and have crops growing.. or use a lifeline and hope to get one that works for you. You only need to do 3 in 7 days to get 1fc, and do 8 in 7 days to get 2fc. If you own all the facilities, its extremely easy to get 4fc every week, once you understand how the quests work.. its not rocket science, just common sense.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 02 2016, 01:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry quest

why when im trying to earn cash are every one of my quest requiring me to spend cash to earn it. is it asking to much to give me quests that i buy things with coins so i can earn cash to buy the buildings that require cash
Old Jan 02 2016, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickwheeler2002 View Post
why when im trying to earn cash are every one of my quest requiring me to spend cash to earn it. is it asking to much to give me quests that i buy things with coins so i can earn cash to buy the buildings that require cash
Hi rickwheeler

I moved your post to Feedback on Quests.

If you want to make a suggestion, please post in our Suggestion section, so the developers can see it.

You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.
Old Jan 02 2016, 10:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The idea behind the quests is that you work toward a goal of completing a certain amount of quests within a specific time. It would hardly be a challenge if they were good for an unlimited time.
I think you may be missing our point, Taz. What we're saying is that we've already "worked toward the goal" -- and we've achieved it! Now we would like the reward we've earned. It's as simple as that. We're not asking that the quests don't expire. We understand that they need to be completed within a limited time and that we need to complete so many. What shouldn't expire is our reward. I've got 1 FC, which I will only get if I remember to claim it when I log in tomorrow. I will log in, but I might forget that I've got 1 FC coming to me and not claim it before expires. It's happened before. I can't remember everything. What I would like is for the game to remember it for me. Give me a pop-up when I log in tomorrow, congratulating me on a job well done. A pat on the back and 1 FC added to my account without my having to do anything beyond what I've already done.

Give us what we've earned. That's all we're asking. Give us what we've already earned.
Old Jan 02 2016, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
I think you may be missing our point, Taz. What we're saying is that we've already "worked toward the goal" -- and we've achieved it! Now we would like the reward we've earned. It's as simple as that. We're not asking that the quests don't expire. We understand that they need to be completed within a limited time and that we need to complete so many. What shouldn't expire is our reward. I've got 1 FC, which I will only get if I remember to claim it when I log in tomorrow. I will log in, but I might forget that I've got 1 FC coming to me and not claim it before expires. It's happened before. I can't remember everything. What I would like is for the game to remember it for me. Give me a pop-up when I log in tomorrow, congratulating me on a job well done. A pat on the back and 1 FC added to my account without my having to do anything beyond what I've already done.

Give us what we've earned. That's all we're asking. Give us what we've already earned.
Hi Dulcinea,
If you want to suggest they create a pop up for that then please post your suggestion in the Suggestion section where the developers will see it. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 03 2016, 12:49 PM
Account Not Linked

When I am ready to collect my FarmCash for a quest and co-quest, it tells me how many more minutes. If I wait that amount of time and click on "Collect FarmCash" for the next two minutes, it reads not enough quests completed. Then it will let me collect the Farm Cash.
Can the minutes be fixed?
Old Jan 03 2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
When I am ready to collect my FarmCash for a quest and co-quest, it tells me how many more minutes. If I wait that amount of time and click on "Collect FarmCash" for the next two minutes, it reads not enough quests completed. Then it will let me collect the Farm Cash.
Can the minutes be fixed?
Hi peggyannvt

This use to happens when you have the quest manager open waiting for the collect button turns blue. It is something similar as when you are on the farm waiting for a crop to be ready.

Just go to facebook and then load the farm again and it will be fixed.
Old Jan 03 2016, 01:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dulcinea,
If you want to suggest they create a pop up for that then please post your suggestion in the Suggestion section where the developers will see it. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.
I did that last month. This is my feedback/opinion on why the current way of doing things is wrong.
Old Jan 06 2016, 06:37 AM

Default quests and all the FT$

trying to earn FT$ and all five quests are requiring FT$ facilities. So now I am stuck for another three days and will be lucky now to make 1FT$