How can find farm friends, I hva none
https://www.facebook.com/ Kari Hauge
Old Feb 16 2014, 09:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone99 View Post
How can find farm friends, I hva none
https://www.facebook.com/ Kari Hauge
For friends you should post in the Social Section in the thread called Facebook Neighbor Requests.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 04 2014, 10:37 AM

Default Farms unsecured

Hi, I have noticed in the last couple of days that farm town has lost its secure status. I was wondering if we buy farm cash is the purchase still secure?
Old Mar 04 2014, 10:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwinter View Post
Hi, I have noticed in the last couple of days that farm town has lost its secure status. I was wondering if we buy farm cash is the purchase still secure?
I just checked mine and it still show secure browsing, https:. You can check your settings in Facebook and see if secure browsing is still enabled.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 04 2014, 11:30 AM

Thank you ... I had not realized that my secure browsing had lost its secure status. It is now secure again thank you.
Old Mar 04 2014, 01:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwinter View Post
Thank you ... I had not realized that my secure browsing had lost its secure status. It is now secure again thank you.
Your welcome.

Old Mar 16 2014, 06:36 PM

My inquiry seems to have disappeared but I did receive this response~amazingly I wasn't the only one interested in it. Shared it with the FTC. Most probably facebook developers will want to know how this is possible also.

Dear littlesallysanctus,

princessinboots has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Farm Cash and Experience Points - in the Suggestions forum of Farm Town.

This thread is located at:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...2&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Thanks so much for all you do! The game is just better and better! I have a question about a banner across the top of a farm: "Farm cash offers:click here...." is this ligit? It's been there for months.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Farm Town
Old Mar 16 2014, 06:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
My inquiry seems to have disappeared but I did receive this response~amazingly I wasn't the only one interested in it. Shared it with the FTC. Most probably facebook developers will want to know how this is possible also.

Dear littlesallysanctus,

princessinboots has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Farm Cash and Experience Points - in the Suggestions forum of Farm Town.

This thread is located at:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...2&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Thanks so much for all you do! The game is just better and better! I have a question about a banner across the top of a farm: "Farm cash offers:click here...." is this ligit? It's been there for months.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Farm Town
She was not replying to your post, but was asking a question. Her post was moved from Suggestions to the Help and Support section and she was answered.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2014, 07:22 PM

I tried to respond to that email and send attachments from TrialPay.
Me
To Farm Town
Mar 18 at 6:02 PM
Hi guys, I am a bit confused; this is NOT my thread.*:-< sigh
I am at wits end and about to end my farming career; for sanity sake.*( crying

1st I cannot ever seem to get Slash-Key to award the FC that Trial Pay has told to send.
I can "actually" include all 16,671 or so characters on this note(at least with the Word Doc)

2nd You guys took away ability to purchase Fuel. I have Multiple Sclerosis so I am NOT able to do the tap, tap, tap's for free; that is why I bought the 100 ct Plow/Harvester...all of the largest for ease of use. Since I am limited in much of my uses.

I used to be a Farm Town person as well but Zynga is NUTS; that is why I had hoped that these issues would/could be resolved!!!
I will attach Word Doc of 2 separate and LONG Email streams.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.*:-SS nail biting"I am not holding my breath or holding out hope because the other 7-8 notes that I have sent to Support and Reply/Contact have never gotten even 1 reply, BUT I am praying that someone out there takes compassion on a LONG, LONG time player to help me stay one *; batting eyelashes )
Kathie (now OkieKatt or Felina)
E-mail stream to Trial-Pay “Begging” for the 77 FC that I earned 3-5-2014
I have 3-4 times done as Trial-Pay suggested and sent request to bottom of page support, right side of page Report/Contact.
I had issue with my last FTD and Trial Pay a couple weeks prior as well. I will attach that E-mail stream below this one from March 14th. That was for a purchase 2-20-2014 and after sending 4 notes to the FT boxes again I finally got a sympathetic Trial-Pay (Susan) on 3-4-2014 to credit my account for me.
The biggest issue is that SLASH-KEY is NOT crediting my account after Trial-Pay notifies you guys of purchase and need for credit.
I am able to purchase FTD flowers at a better discount through discount programs; but I had bought through and with you guys so that I could have some play $$ for my farm.
TrialPay Support
To Me
Mar 14 at 6:54 AM
Hi Kathie,

Thank you for taking the time to email us at TrialPay.

I have checked your customer log and can confirm that the notification we sent to the team at SlashKey to release your credits for the FTD.com was successfully received on 2014-03-05. At this stage you will need to contact the game developer directly using the following instructions, to request that they look into any possible delivery issues.

1. Go to the game's main page.
2. At the bottom of the page, click the "Report" link.
3. In the pop-up menu that appears, choose the type of dispute you are submitting.
4. Describe your issue in the section provided.

Your message will then be delivered directly to the support team responsible for responding to and resolving your dispute.

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

Regards,

Gloria
TrialPay Customer Support
Old Mar 22 2014, 07:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felina View Post
I tried to respond to that email and send attachments from TrialPay.
Me
To Farm Town
Mar 18 at 6:02 PM
Hi guys, I am a bit confused; this is NOT my thread.*:-< sigh
I am at wits end and about to end my farming career; for sanity sake.*( crying

1st I cannot ever seem to get Slash-Key to award the FC that Trial Pay has told to send.
I can "actually" include all 16,671 or so characters on this note(at least with the Word Doc)

2nd You guys took away ability to purchase Fuel. I have Multiple Sclerosis so I am NOT able to do the tap, tap, tap's for free; that is why I bought the 100 ct Plow/Harvester...all of the largest for ease of use. Since I am limited in much of my uses.

I used to be a Farm Town person as well but Zynga is NUTS; that is why I had hoped that these issues would/could be resolved!!!
I will attach Word Doc of 2 separate and LONG Email streams.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.*:-SS nail biting"I am not holding my breath or holding out hope because the other 7-8 notes that I have sent to Support and Reply/Contact have never gotten even 1 reply, BUT I am praying that someone out there takes compassion on a LONG, LONG time player to help me stay one *; batting eyelashes )
Kathie (now OkieKatt or Felina)
I moved your first post to the Help and Support section. To here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=157
I answered you about the Farm Cash there.

What do you mean by you can't purchase fuel?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.