Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2014, 11:41 PM
Account Not Linked

oh thank you it is bedtime,but almost got my #24 farm done.Hoping when flowere bloom,they look like a moom,and besides I have taken care of 3 sets of farms,I AM CRAZY
Old Oct 22 2014, 03:21 AM

Default Orange and Green Hands

Can someone please tell me the difference between the 2 farm designer hands, what does each one do exactly , and is it a tool that you just can't do without once you have it ( if you know what I mean ) ?

Oh, and sorry if this is in the wrong place !
Old Oct 22 2014, 05:54 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Can someone please tell me the difference between the 2 farm designer hands, what does each one do exactly , and is it a tool that you just can't do without once you have it ( if you know what I mean ) ?

Oh, and sorry if this is in the wrong place !
Hi peekachoo,
Orange Freestyle Farm Designer:
Costs 40 Farm Cash

Allows Layering of Paths and Ponds. This tool upgrades your yellow hand and enables paths and water items to almost fully overlap other items. With this tool, you can now create waterfalls, lakes etc without the need for dirt paths.

Green Freestyle Farm Designer:
Costs 50 Farm Cash

In order to purchase the Green Freestyle Designer tool, you have to have purchased the Orange Freestyle Designer Tool. The Green "hand" allows Layering of All but Plants. If you already own the Orange Freestyle Farm Designer, you can buy this Green Freestyle Farm Designer to allow any item except plants (fields/crops/tress/flowers) to almost fully overlap other items. This means that you can stack your facilities, almost on top of each other, in order to create more room on your farms.

For me, personally, I would not be without those tools now. They have almost become a way of life and allow me to have so much extra room on my farm and to also create effects that I'd never been able to do before.

I hope this helps.
Old Oct 22 2014, 06:25 AM

Thank you Seraphina for the info. !

I did wonder if the hands were more useful for those folk that like to decorate their farms with all the extra bits and pieces, rather than having them as " working " farms. Now I know that the Green one will free up some much needed space with my buildings then I think seriously about spending some cash.And thanks for your insight on how you'd be lost without it
Old Oct 22 2014, 07:43 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Thank you Seraphina for the info. !

I did wonder if the hands were more useful for those folk that like to decorate their farms with all the extra bits and pieces, rather than having them as " working " farms. Now I know that the Green one will free up some much needed space with my buildings then I think seriously about spending some cash.And thanks for your insight on how you'd be lost without it
You are so very welcome peekachoo. They were probably one of my best investments, to date! Good luck!
Old Oct 22 2014, 08:01 PM
Account Not Linked

I wasn't so sure I wanted to do the new quest when it came out.Fooled myself,I think I prefer it over the other one now.You just need good neighbors that play.
Old Oct 23 2014, 12:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I wasn't so sure I wanted to do the new quest when it came out.Fooled myself,I think I prefer it over the other one now.You just need good neighbors that play.
I agree! I LOVE the Co-Op quests especially since I spent so many coins adding that new farm and these give me 15 million per completed!
As to the fact about neighbors well I too am finding so few of mine doing these quests that I joined a couple of Co-Op quest groups and now get to complete ALL I have open. I do however leave them up just incase my fellow groupers and neighbors need something I have.
THANK YOU for the CO-OP QUESTS and the ability to replenish my poor "coin bank".

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2014, 05:20 PM

Level:
XP:

Can you give us the option to put our neighbors list back the way it used to be? I worked really hard to pass people and now when they are online they are ahead of me. People online who are lower in points should be to my left like they always were before. That is the only change you have ever made that I hate.
Old Oct 23 2014, 07:17 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi!

That was changed in the New Release October 8th, 2013

Copied

8. Sorting in the Main Neighbour Bar: When you click on a neighbour, there will be 4 new Sorting Options available: By Online Status (green dot), By Level, By Best Diversification or by Help Given.

OMG you're telling me that was a DELIBERATE change??????? It used to be that when sorting online status the secondary sort was XP's. I agree with the guy you responded to. I worked my butt off to move up and now people who are LOWER in XP show higher than I do????? I show as 23 when I used to show as 8 or 9. My friend who is considerably lower in XP's than I am is now a higher number than I am???? this is by far the worse change that has been done.

Care to explain the reason why it was changed?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2014, 08:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
OMG you're telling me that was a DELIBERATE change??????? It used to be that when sorting online status the secondary sort was XP's. I agree with the guy you responded to. I worked my butt off to move up and now people who are LOWER in XP show higher than I do????? I show as 23 when I used to show as 8 or 9. My friend who is considerably lower in XP's than I am is now a higher number than I am???? this is by far the worse change that has been done.

Care to explain the reason why it was changed?
that chart you quoted was from 2013
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity